Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the boys are having more fun without her? They are always posting pics of them clubbing or eating meat lol. She made then go vegan, vlog and go for hikes and runs...
Eating a few vegan meals on holiday cause someone in your group is vegan isn't really a huge sacrifice in the grand scheme of things

i can't believe she finished uni without drinking coffee lol
I love it now, but I got hooked at the jobs I worked AFTER uni.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how old Daniel and Charlie are?

Also, I can't imagine her being friends with non-vegan people, nevermind dating a non-vegan. She's made it such a big part of her personality. She's not even a "relaxed" vegan, she lives off smoothies and salads...

Reactions: 3
I think there was a moment in her newest video of one of the boys asking her to go to Thailand in the winter so she may well travel with them again
Well maybe she'll be less miserable in Thailand this time around. Maybe having her Charlie with her will cheer her up a bit. Cause last time she went to Thailand, she complained SO much in every video, I'm still not over it

Reactions: 6
I don't think it is a big deal to adapt to other people who have special diets or interests while traveling is a big deal or a sacrifice. In my younger years I met a group of girls at a hostel and ended up traveling together, I am a huge meat eater and one of the was vegan, so we ended up going to vegan places for the whole time and it wasnt a huge deal for me at all. I enjoyed the food, learned about new recipes, new ways of eating...

Another of the girls was huge on birdwatching, so we went birdwatching on a few ocasions and I really enjoyed it. IT wasnt something I would have done or something I might do again on my own initiative, but while there it was fun.

Reactions: 10
Just watching the new vlog and so clear that she loves being the centre of attention in anyway...especially when they say she's a youtuber and top of her class at Cambridge.

Also with her being innocent and trying alcohol she loves all of the attention on her. Far cry from her studying days!

Bit smug for me now. But good to see her having fun I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she doesn't want to share yet told us she had her first ever kiss...she definitely looks much better and healthier than she used to

Just watching the new vlog and so clear that she loves being the centre of attention in anyway...especially when they say she's a youtuber and top of her class at Cambridge.

Also with her being innocent and trying alcohol she loves all of the attention on her. Far cry from her studying days!

Bit smug for me now. But good to see her having fun I guess
Right! Like in what context did she need to bring up that she was top of her cohort? I definitely don't bring up my marks when I make friends

Reactions: 2
I actually thought that her response to 'the elephant in the room' was quite good, and I hope she does learn some better boundaries. I feel like she's maturing, albeit very slowly.

Reactions: 11
Right! Like in what context did she need to bring up that she was top of her cohort? I definitely don't bring up my marks when I make friends
Do you not think maybe she has middle child syndrome? She's finally getting some attention from people so I guess just wants to impress them (also they could have just looked up her YouTube channel and found out)

Reactions: 7
She was filming with them a lot, the topic of her YT career must have been discussed at least a couple times. And "How I ranked 1st at Cambridge" is one of her most popular videos.

Also in that situation, it wasn't her who was bringing it up. Which reminds me of my friends who did extraordinarily well at uni - they would never bring it up, but you bet that someone else would when the topic of schools came up.

Reactions: 4
Tracking her marathon and she’s due to finish sub 3hrs30mins which is insane for only her 2nd marathon!

Do you think Charlie (and Daniel) will be in London?
I think it was very briefly touched on in one of her last spain vlogs that they’d see each other again soon in london

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Charlie and Daniel met her family today. Weird to imagine those two worlds colliding.

Reactions: 5
what's her latest video about? any useful productivity tips? it's too long, I can't be bothered to watch

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.