Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not true he made her wear an awful purple monstrosity one year. I think he was trolling her that time

Reactions: 3
She looks horrendous!! It's very Julia Roberts Pretty Woman and not in a good way!! She is naturally pretty but this look has aged her

Reactions: 8
I think she’s going for a sexy look but it’s not working for her. She looks messy and stupid. Maura could pull something like it off but Holly always misses the mark with occasion wear. The gloves are really cheap looking too. It’s very costumey

Reactions: 12
Not directly related to Holly (I’m sorry!) but how predictable and stupid is the Gossies 😂😂 so obvious Maura Higgins and Daithi O’Shea only win because they’ve been paid enough to attend.

Reactions: 9
Can I ask a question, who is Maura Higgins?
I don't live in Ireland, I know she was on a reality show but other than that I don't get why she is famous or winning awards.

Maura was definitely paid to attend. And Holly being Ali’s bestie prob made sure she was sitting at the same table as her

Reactions: 3
Honestly what on earth was the hair and makeup??? She just has terrible taste? Always tries to wear things to get attention but never gets it right

Reactions: 10
Her make up is better when she does it herself. Her make up is awful there! Particularly the eyes! And the road kill on her head wtf

The outfit looks extraordinarily cheap also

Reactions: 6
Her make up is better when she does it herself. Her make up is awful there! Particularly the eyes! And the road kill on her head wtf

The outfit looks extraordinarily cheap also
She looked cheap and tacky as a whole - outfit, hair, makeup

Reactions: 7
She looks horrendous!! It's very Julia Roberts Pretty Woman and not in a good way!! She is naturally pretty but this look has aged her
sweet jesus i just saw her pictures from the goss awards........absolutely dreadful!!! the look screams drag queen......and NOT in a good way!!

Reactions: 5
It increases interaction with the followers & up the algorithm so holly can claim that by her advertising your product it reaches x amount of people

Reactions: 2
Oh FFS. This world defo doesn’t need a Holly Carpenter podcast. Does every insta hun think they need to start one or what. Can see this crashing. Lou Lou Cooney will be next