Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll no doubt be sitting in front of a mirror when recording the podcast, hair flicks and eye bleeping herself. She's a gorgeous looking girl but my God does she know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another podcast with shite humour and no substance. Can’t wait! She absolutely thinks she’s way more gas then she actually is. It’s just basic

But she wanted to do this for LiKe tWo yEaRSs. The podcast market is totally saturated with every kind of a dope thinking they are totally gas and have something interesting to offer. Holly’s will die a death after a few months and never be referred to again. Whatever happened to Love Lift?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m no businesswoman but surely it would have made more sense to launch a podcast during the pandemic when there was little to do except listen to podcasts?

But she wanted to do this for LiKe tWo yEaRSs. The podcast market is totally saturated with every kind of a dope thinking they are totally gas and have something interesting to offer. Holly’s will die a death after a few months and never be referred to again. Whatever happened to Love Lift?

Reactions: 3
She’s scrambling to stay relevant. She doesn’t really have anything going for her or any USP. Love Lift seems to have died a death and she hasn’t said as much as a goodbye thank you or kiss my arse to the people who supported that brand over the years. She frequently says she’ll do things and then never commits. She can’t even commit to answering a Q&A, never mind research and produce a podcast every week. She seems to be a very up and down, and flaky type of person.

I imagine she wants this pod to be like a ‘spilling the tea’ on the industry type of pod but that’s just all so stale now and has been done to death. She’s the last person on earth I’d want to hear an opinion on anything about so this seems to be all about getting sponsorship and staying somewhat relevant without having to do a whole lot. She literally does nothing now since getting a boyfriend. Her whole identity seems to be dog mom to Max

Reactions: 11
I'd love to know how this one survives. Surely she's not still living off the BNTM 'fame' & Dancing with the Stars disaster?
Her days must be so feckin' boring. Hence why she's starting a Podcast, but not any old Podcast, one with loads of teaaaaa.

Feck away off & go get a proper job girl, the Insta limelight was switched off long ago for you :D

Her podcast doesn’t work. Sure you can’t even see the photos they’re talking about
Exactly what I was thinking, I get that tis a way to bring people on her Instagram and boost interactions under photos and engagement but who will bother? People will tire of the effort

Reactions: 1
I can’t bring myself to listen to it, but Photos and a jail spell in Paris, is that the jist?

I listened to first half and I felt it was good. She'll have guests wkly from what I gather and I think the idea is good.

She showed the photos when she announced guest earlier in the wk.

I saw the photos on her feed but had forgotten most of them by the time I was listening. I just think anything visually dependant like that doesn’t work on a podcast. She kind of gets away with it as the photos are just an intro into a topic but still without the pic it’s hard to gauge what they’re on about and the disparity of insta vs reality

Listened to a bit of it today and thought was decent enough.. agree on the photo issue mentioned above, you would really need to be actively following any of her guests.. worked well with James Kav but for less popular guests I’m not sure.. good way to drive engagement to her insta though

The indo have an article on it and will
Save you the time of listening to it

it sounds like they were ultra loud on the plane and it got Them in trouble