Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So fab. All the huns have it staged nearly like a show. She will be a beautiful bride.

Reactions: 5
i always thought he was punching above his weight with her but..... im delighted for her id say its a long tíme coming

Reactions: 1
I loved the engagement. So wholesome.

Holly has mellowed out the past few years. I don't know if that's a result of hanging out with Rob Kenny less or meeting her partner.

Still confused as to how she makes her money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I loved the engagement. So wholesome.

Holly has mellowed out the past few years. I don't know if that's a result of hanging out with Rob Kenny less or meeting her partner.

Still confused as to how she makes her money 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree, so natural, in their favourite place for walks, no cameras set up recording, in normal clothes, no make up or hair stylist, just love 💕

The only one to ruin it in the comments is Rob Kenny having to make it clear he already knew…… “still bawling” Cringing for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree, so natural, in their favourite place for walks, no cameras set up recording, in normal clothes, no make up or hair stylist, just love 💕

The only one to ruin it in the comments is Rob Kenny having to make it clear he already knew…… “still bawling” Cringing for him.
Like when you announce pregnancy & someone replies "thank god we can finally talk about this" oh duck off Sheila if ye knew since she POAS

• Haha
Reactions: 10

There's literally a picture of him down on one knee!!

Reactions: 2
He'd arranged celebration breakfast so I'd say they were in the know and took pics

Reactions: 2
There's literally a picture of him down on one knee!!
Yes.. I said…no camera set up recording.

Like Dominique nugent or Molly mae who practically had an orchestra singing while they proposed and filmed the entire thing. All a performance.

That is a very amateur photo, most likely taken by family waiting nearby. I’d say Holly had no idea they were even there

Reactions: 9
Yes.. I said…no camera set up recording.

Like Dominique nugent or Molly mae who practically had an orchestra singing while they proposed and filmed the entire thing. All a performance.

That is a very amateur photo, most likely taken by family waiting nearby. I’d say Holly had no idea they were even there
I'd be amazed if she didn't know.
I'd say Hollow is a proper little control freak.

Definitely someone who turns on the waterworks in order to get her own way.

Reactions: 6
I'd be amazed if she didn't know.
I'd say Hollow is a proper little control freak.

Definitely someone who turns on the waterworks in order to get her own way.
Possibly but to me it’s refreshing to see an instahun in a raincoat and leggings getting proposed to with a barn brack ring at the poolbeg lighthouse. Nice change from the other staged shite we are subjected to.

Reactions: 23
To be fair she probably had an inkling it was coming. I got very suss the week my partner proposed to me but even then I was thinking it could be all in my head 😂 he knew that I'd be like Sherlock Holmes and have cottoned on at some point but deffo agree it's not over the top and trying to make it picture perfect like how insta huns do nowadays

Reactions: 4
What the hell does she do for income? I don’t think she gets much paid work on insta and doesn’t seem to af much stuff.. it’s baffling

Reactions: 3
my goodness she has the personality of tap water.......... she used to be good craic in her party era!

Reactions: 3