Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Carpenter former Miss Ireland, Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model contestant turned influencer. Runs a company called Love Lift selling jewellery, bags and other accessories.

Reactions: 4
Anyone any idea what happened between her and Cian Healy? He got back together with his childhood sweetheart not long after him and Holly split up and was engaged in no time. I imagine Holly showed him how empty and crass the “showbiz” world is so he ran back to normality.

Reactions: 3
I would imagine Cian was an accessory for Holly to have - every wannabe influencer/model seems to have the token rugby/football/gaa boyfriend.

Probably enjoyed the wankery nature of dating a model, but knew it wasn't a long term thing?

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I like her! I think she comes across as more down to earth than a lot of others and she seems like good fun? I would be interested to know what happened between herself and Jayne Higgins though as they seemed to go from best friends to just nothing. The Cian Healy thing is so long ago now and she’s had other, high profile boyfriends since - sometimes relationships just don’t work out. Doesn’t always have to be something salacious behind it.

Reactions: 27
She seems to have little to no friends that are female, she hangs out with Rob Kenny & his fella. I think having no female friends speaks volumes. She was also friends with some PT for a while but that seems to have ended too. She comes across as quiet high maintenance.

Also, the Love Lift rubbish is surely white label! She does nothing all day apart from gym, drink ice coffee, hang out with rob & friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her love life jewellery is pure shite. Liked a piece of it and saw it in Carrig Donn..... actually looked like something you'd get in a Christmas cracker. Needless to say I didn't purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I go through phases of liking her and her getting on my nerves. As poster above said she seems very down to earth and I like that she's an advocate for adopting dogs!

Wonder who she was with last week on her trips to Lyrath and Galway? Standard dinner pic with just a man's hand/shoulder/shirt showing when they're trying to be coy but so want you to know they're with someone!

I thought it was strange to see her and Nadia Daily S'elf go for lunch today- wouldn't have had them down as pals?

Agree with the Love Lift stuff - definitely White Label!

What happened between her and her friend that lives in dubai? She wasn't at their wedding!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was strange to see her and Nadia Daily S'elf go for lunch today- wouldn't have had them down as pals?
They've gone away together loads. I really liked Nadia but she's starting to morph into the rest of them now.

The feeding the deer thing was the straw for me with Holly.

Anyone any idea what happened between her and Cian Healy? He got back together with his childhood sweetheart not long after him and Holly split up and was engaged in no time. I imagine Holly showed him how empty and crass the “showbiz” world is so he ran back to normality.
They didn't get engaged until 2017 after getting back together in 2015. If they had been together before that's not that long to wait. He seems so much happier now and his wife seems much more likeable than Holly did.

I met her years ago and she is such a lovely girl it was at the very start whatever the first thing she did was it miss ireland she was unknown then

She showed her true colours when she got kicked off dancing with the plebs. She was absolutely murderous! I’d say she’s a weapon.

Reactions: 4
She showed her true colours when she got kicked off dancing with the plebs. She was absolutely murderous! I’d say she’s a weapon.
Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake witch!

Reactions: 10
Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake witch!
That person is probably refering to her comments about not caring what randomers from the back arse of nowhere care about her. Those randomers are how she makes her money!

Reactions: 1
Agreed its a competition, yet shes being bitched about for being competitive. Ya cant win

Her and Rob together are the biggest melts i have ever come across. Her 'line' of bags etc is overpriced

I like holly. She does have an awful resting witch face that gets her into trouble I’d say!

Wasn’t she dating your man Danny from the Coronas 😍 and then hooked up and moved in with Richie Sadler very quickly after she broke up with Danny

What was this? I must have missed it!
Ah she just did an interview with Ryan Tubridy after and was saying she doesn't care what people on twitter think of her and why would she care what randomers in the back arse of nowhere think or something along those lines.

• Haha
Ah she just did an interview with Ryan Tubridy after and was saying she doesn't care what people on twitter think of her and why would she care what randomers in the back arse of nowhere think or something along those lines.
Course she did, fewming! 😂

I like Holly alot these days. There's something endearing about her knowing she can be a bit of witch sometimes and just owning it.

Reactions: 9
I actually like her, she's quite funny. She has adopted all Rob's facial expressions and mannerisms which is a little annoying though! I'd say her and Rob and JK have right old bitching sessions!