Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s scrambling to stay relevant. She doesn’t really have anything going for her or any USP. Love Lift seems to have died a death and she hasn’t said as much as a goodbye thank you or kiss my arse to the people who supported that brand over the years. She frequently says she’ll do things and then never commits. She can’t even commit to answering a Q&A, never mind research and produce a podcast every week. She seems to be a very up and down, and flaky type of person.

I imagine she wants this pod to be like a ‘spilling the tea’ on the industry type of pod but that’s just all so stale now and has been done to death. She’s the last person on earth I’d want to hear an opinion on anything about so this seems to be all about getting sponsorship and staying somewhat relevant without having to do a whole lot. She literally does nothing now since getting a boyfriend. Her whole identity seems to be dog mom to Max
shes exactly like louise cooney...........a nice flat and a new boyfriend and they put no effort into content anymore, is a shame!

Reactions: 1
She very well connected, I’ve seen her paris story and promotion for her podcast on several media versions. She says in the Sunday world that Instagram takes up most of her day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off on another cruise with Rob kenny🙄. What exactly is she, I wouldn't necessarily call her an influencer. She seems to coast along on her looks. Always out and about, has her own house like how is she making her money.

Reactions: 6
There’s something off about that boyfriend, I can’t put my finger on it. He’s very egotistical and camera hungry, but I don’t know if that’s it.

Reactions: 11
I always think he looks very smiley and happy to be there. Granted I know absolutely nothing about him nor have I ever heard him talk so I could be wrong. They do seem happy though.

Cat fishing becomes a topic in the media and someone set up a tinder profile with Hollys pics. Great way to stay relevant!

Just had a look at her stories for the first time in months and can’t get over how different she looks. She has the frozen over arched brow look of someone who has had too much work done. She was so stunning before like

Reactions: 2