Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is either an extremely deluded if she thinks that’s believable, or she urgently needs an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off on yet ANOTHER freebie break I’d say this weekend. I’m telling you…. Literally does nothing!

Does she EVER stay anywhere that hasn’t been gifted??! I’m actually embarrassed for her the about of freebies she avails of.

Her face looks so different the past couple of months, but I can’t figure out what she got done … it’s bugging me! No shade, it looks gorge … just curious

Yeah I’d say derma fillers…. Lips and baby Botox! She’s completely different looking around the eyes and the mouth!

Reactions: 3
She looks so different to me … it’s subtle … but I can definitely see it … and was just wondering what’s different, as I can’t point it out myself
Yeah whatever she's done it's made her face look more slim or something! She's so beautiful I wouldn't change a thing if I were her!

To be honest I think Holly is just putting in the time until she meets a wealthy husband that will have her as a kept woman for the rest of her life! Don’t know anything about Jamie whether he has an established career or 💶💶 but if he wants to keep Holly he will need that. The influencing certainly isn’t going to keep her ticking over and the freebies will dry up there’s no doubt about that! I just can’t work out what she intends doing with herself?

Reactions: 3
To be honest I think Holly is just putting in the time until she meets a wealthy husband that will have her as a kept woman for the rest of her life! Don’t know anything about Jamie whether he has an established career or 💶💶 but if he wants to keep Holly he will need that. The influencing certainly isn’t going to keep her ticking over and the freebies will dry up there’s no doubt about that! I just can’t work out what she intends doing with herself?
He’s a sales rep for a wine merchants.