Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breegie

I have to say, I like her! I think she comes across as more down to earth than a lot of others and she seems like good fun? I would be interested to know what happened between herself and Jayne Higgins though as they seemed to go from best friends to just nothing. The Cian Healy thing is so long ago now and she’s had other, high profile boyfriends since - sometimes relationships just don’t work out. Doesn’t always have to be something salacious behind it.

Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s not going to France for Christmas now because of how things are going with the rising cases. I feel so sorry for her. She hasn’t seen her parents in ages but fair play to her for not making a drama out of it and seeing the bright side of things. It was a sensible decision. If only others showed the same consideration and level of maturity, *cough Jodie Wood*

Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t get shit about going to France to see her family for Christmas. She’s the only influencer I’ve seen who has taken the whole pandemic thing very seriously and I’ve gained a huge amount of respect for her and how she’s acted throughout. I don’t think anyone should begrudge her seeing her family for Christmas when she hasn’t seen them in months. I would 100% do the same as her

Reactions: 24

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Holly is the only one I've seen that came on and spoke and was really upset and affected like I and countless other people. She wanted to do something positive. Everyone else has posted a token post and in the next breath talked about some shite they're trying to sell. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 23

Adeline

Yeah I really felt for her! But she said her dad is high risk so it's a sensible decision all around. She's one of the few influencers who I've grown to like more during the pandemic. She's clearly a lovely girl.

Reactions: 21

nervousshock

VIP Member
What a horrible nasty group of nobodies. They’re all doses but Holly comes across the worst. Imagine the shame she must feel today., the posh accent and still coming across as an absolute chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Holly and Rob should have put the gin or whatever they were drinking down, Holly came across as really nasty in her stories today making a big issue out of some owl one commenting on that rag evoke calling them celebrities. evoke said celebrities stranded in the airport, and about 40 comments ripping the piss saying they aren't celebrities and most said they had never heard of any of them. fair enough like. Holly actually replies to one of them on the article being really salty, then comes on bit ching about this woman and puts the screen shot up of the womans comment. hit a nerve there Holly.... tries to say Rob is famous and she was in miss World. imagine them being on your flight.. not surprised someone complained about the noise of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Clangers2

VIP Member
Actually really like Holly, it's been mentioned she didn't make a big drama and turn the Xmas situation into being all about her when there are people in much worse positions, eg.terrie mcevoy and her hospital drama- sometimes I think this girl sets up this shit to get attention. She could have just kept it quiet or signed off for a few days,the constant hospital updates and woe me posts looking for attention, ffs you've a sore hand terrie get over it. But back to Holly ye I think she doesn't seem to be hugely popular with the blogger types which to me is a good thing. She seems genuine and honest. I hope it works out for her and the new fella,she deserves it all xx

Reactions: 18
I don't know what I'm more dead at today, Holly saying TGIF( from a person who spends all week getting free facials, walking her dog and attending boozy micro influencer lunches) or her being sent sues Bahama skincare launch targeted for 12 year olds. the neck of her to say thank god its Friday, tough week getting up at 6am Holly to make that 7am train to be in your job for 830 start. I know Holly, hard going. and guess what, I may only be able to afford 1 or 2 facials a year as a treat since I pay for them on my days off my actual job.

Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m all for having a laugh and a skit but they just came across as rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate of everyone around them. Like sometimes you can’t help getting the giggles but they come across like a pack of bullies who would laugh at what you’re wearing if you passed them

Marymary41

Guys I like Holly but holy god she is irritating when she’s with the boyfriend! Today for example.... absolutely nothing grinds my gears than Dubs coming down the country and skitting accents, mannerisms etc of the local people. I’m not a Dub so I can say this!🤣

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Drink doesn’t suit her. No wonder she regularly falls out with friends and doesn’t seem to have one close girl friend to her name

Reactions: 16

Showww365

I sincerely think hollys one of about 5 influencers who haven’t pissed me off this lockdown. Nice to see a bit of cop on on instagram

Reactions: 16

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Absolutely mortified for this one waking up this morning. What an obnoxious bitch she’s come across as in those stories.

Reactions: 14

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I’d say everyone at Heathrow and on that plane, was for to kill her paddy and rob - wrecking everyone’s heads I’d say

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There’s a reason Holly was off the drink for ages and this is it. It doesn’t suit her. She be rattled tomorrow

I was also wondering why Louise Mc Sharry didn’t stay and drink with them and now it’s kinda clear why.. it doesn’t seem like they got on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I like Holly, I think she speaks her mind and is a lot more honest than the majority of bloggers. Her reaction on Dancing with the Stars was genuine and she's probably one of those people who wears their emotions on the face. But she owned it, the same way she will admit that she can sometimes be high maintenance. She has a goofy sense of humour which I like. I think what you see is what you get with her. She does a lot to promote 'adopt don't shop' and I commend her for speaking out on that 'circus' in Belfast last week. No one is perfect by any stretch but she is one of the few Irish influencers I still follow

Reactions: 13