Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s that typical good looking girl who always had boyfriends growing up but finds herself single in her 30s because she always goes for the wrong type. Her fella is with her cos of who she is.
she has no friends and no real career, I struggle to see how she had so many nice boyfriends to be honest. I prob sound so old fashioned but I just wouldn’t see a future with someone if they didn’t have some sort of career . Maybe she will be an influencer forever who knows 😅

Reactions: 3
I think she’s that typical good looking girl who always had boyfriends growing up but finds herself single in her 30s because she always goes for the wrong type. Her fella is with her cos of who she is.
she has no friends and no real career, I struggle to see how she had so many nice boyfriends to be honest. I prob sound so old fashioned but I just wouldn’t see a future with someone if they didn’t have some sort of career . Maybe she will be an influencer forever who knows 😅
Yeah you could be right. She just seems like an absolute disaster when she drinks- I’d say a nightmare. Also appears quite needy and generally hard work. She doesn’t appear to have many friends at all sure she’s always with him anyway. Unless she has friends that don’t want to be on her social media.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New poster here 🙌 I use to enjoy following Holly's instagram stories esp her makeup tutorials and when it was just herself and Max but jeeez her content is so boring since she met the bf!! It is like she can't be arsed anymore

Reactions: 6
Holly is a stunning girl but really didn’t make the best of herself at the wedding between the hair and make up

Reactions: 3
She was getting salty on her insta yesterday because someone messaged her and told her the dress she wore to the wedding was awful. I don’t know why out of all of the dresses out there to choose from that she chose that. Hideous!

Reactions: 5
Does she own that house or is she renting? I always assume she rented but she surely wouldn’t invest that much money doing it up unless it was hers?

Does she own that house or is she renting? I always assume she rented but she surely wouldn’t invest that much money doing it up unless it was hers?
She owns the house, I believe she had just moved into it as lockdown kicked in, in 2020.

She gets / asks for absolutely everything for free
Everything
I saw she had the #ad thing at the bottom
Of a recent post covered

In fairness Holly’s content has got a bit more interesting since the boyfriend got covid. He must be just killing her creativity while he’s around!😂

Reactions: 5
Being asked for advice on friendship breakdowns, TBF she has a bit of experience on it.
It’s the only thing she has experience in really. Her friendships never last. She’s always asked this and her answers are always the same

Reactions: 2
She is a different person when her boyfriend is sick and is unable to be around him. If she is relying on Instagram as a career then she really needs to take a look at how unproductive she is when she’s with him

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately that picture of her from tonight's gossies makes her look about 20 years older than she is. Not a good hairstyle or makeup 😕

Reactions: 6
She’s a beautiful girl but that outfit and hair is like something from a 90s debs. Is she not friends with Eamonn McGill anymore? He used to make decent dresses for her.

Reactions: 8