Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Oh FFS. This world defo doesn’t need a Holly Carpenter podcast. Does every insta hun think they need to start one or what. Can see this crashing. Lou Lou Cooney will be next

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Can I ask a question, who is Maura Higgins?
I don't live in Ireland, I know she was on a reality show but other than that I don't get why she is famous or winning awards.

rosyparker

They are seriously minter between the house and all the designer gear, I mean, what sort of money is he on?! Surely a house like that in Dubai costs a bomb, I wouldnt know though

Clontarf2020

She looks so different to me … it’s subtle … but I can definitely see it … and was just wondering what’s different, as I can’t point it out myself
Yeah whatever she's done it's made her face look more slim or something! She's so beautiful I wouldn't change a thing if I were her!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
To be honest I think Holly is just putting in the time until she meets a wealthy husband that will have her as a kept woman for the rest of her life! Don’t know anything about Jamie whether he has an established career or 💶💶 but if he wants to keep Holly he will need that. The influencing certainly isn’t going to keep her ticking over and the freebies will dry up there’s no doubt about that! I just can’t work out what she intends doing with herself?
He’s a sales rep for a wine merchants.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Congrats if they did - they seem very happy Although do they even live together? Not that it matters really but thought we would have heard it they were.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
My friend lives in stoneybatter and she was always having parties, random cars pulling up at all hours of the morning (draw your own conclusions there). Know a few people who would’ve been at parties/events with her and she’s meant to blackout frequently and just tear into people.

Yeah, he never said anything online tho…..
What happened with him?