Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually do you know what, I’ve read my previous post on Holly there and I think I was very harsh on her. She’s not the worst at all. I think she has matured a lot and I like how she’s happy enough to do her own thing. She can be very funny too at times. I love how she is with max too it’s very sweet

Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn’t get tit about going to France to see her family for Christmas. She’s the only influencer I’ve seen who has taken the whole pandemic thing very seriously and I’ve gained a huge amount of respect for her and how she’s acted throughout. I don’t think anyone should begrudge her seeing her family for Christmas when she hasn’t seen them in months. I would 100% do the same as her

Reactions: 24
I hope she doesn’t get tit about going to France to see her family for Christmas. She’s the only influencer I’ve seen who has taken the whole pandemic thing very seriously and I’ve gained a huge amount of respect for her and how she’s acted throughout. I don’t think anyone should begrudge her seeing her family for Christmas when she hasn’t seen them in months. I would 100% do the same as her
Totally agree. I hope she doesn’t get any grief too. It must have been so hard dealing with lockdown anyway but having your family so far away is tough. What are her options? Spend Christmas alone? That would be a lot more harmful on her mental health....

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. I hope she doesn’t get any grief too. It must have been so hard dealing with lockdown anyway but having your family so far away is tough. What are her options? Spend Christmas alone? That would be a lot more harmful on her mental health....
As long as she follows guidelines theres no issue - if she doesnt quarantine correctly and highlights that then shes kind of asking for it

As long as she follows guidelines theres no issue - if she doesnt quarantine correctly and highlights that then shes kind of asking for it
She has already said she will, but some people have a real issue with people doing anything that’s not absolutely essential, especially travelling.

She has already said she will, but some people have a real issue with people doing anything that’s not absolutely essential, especially travelling.
Yeah thats miserable. Once people are doing it right i have no issue

Reactions: 1
I usen't to like her, I thought she was so miserable and bitchy looking when she was on DWTS.

She appears to have matured, in fairness to her

She’s not going to France for Christmas now because of how things are going with the rising cases. I feel so sorry for her. She hasn’t seen her parents in ages but fair play to her for not making a drama out of it and seeing the bright side of things. It was a sensible decision. If only others showed the same consideration and level of maturity, *cough Jodie Wood*

Reactions: 27
Yeah I really felt for her! But she said her dad is high risk so it's a sensible decision all around. She's one of the few influencers who I've grown to like more during the pandemic. She's clearly a lovely girl.

Reactions: 21
Jesus my heart broke for her. You could see she was on the brink of tears but as someone else said she didn’t make a big drama. She realises the bigger picture. It’ll be a tough week for her 😞

Reactions: 8
He isn’t from cork. She tagged him the other day. I clicked through at the time. He works for a alcohol company.

Reactions: 2