Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebambino

Chatty Member
This is a bit rich from Holly considering her grandmother is Terri Keane
This is just ridiculous. First of all, who the fuck would actually post a question like this looking for advice? Clearly the only advice in this situation is to cut all ties with the married man and move forward?

look for her friends on social media? If you looked up my social media, you’d probably see more of my work colleagues, mammy friends from my kids or my husbands friends in photos and comments. My 4 closest friends are not on social media. Does she actually think about anything? Make up rumours about your ex when they are divorcing? Serious red flags with this one. I hope her “friends” and family are reading here to see what a bunny boiler she is.

Reactions: 10

lollife3

Honestly what on earth was the hair and makeup??? She just has terrible taste? Always tries to wear things to get attention but never gets it right

emmysue

Oh is there anything more cringe than goss.ie!
id actually ban them from mentioning me if I was a celeb or influencer. The way they even have nominations for best actor including Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleason etc 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be delighted and totally acknowledge their goss award 🤣🤣

I think rob has deleted stories. Too late Rob, we’ve all seen it
He has.. he deleted the ones where Holly is saying if she looks over at me once more. obviously reading here... hey guys. How's the heads😂😂😂

why bother deleting them... they've been up 19 hours,everyone has seen them

nervousshock

VIP Member
Being really loud and obnoxious and then acting the chav when someone turns around and looks at them. Holly would do nothing. She has a vicious tongue but that’s it.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She’s gone very cold with Rob Kenny too. She still likes the odd post but they are nowhere near as close as they once were. She did mention on Sile’s podcast how she’s cut some friendships she was no longer feeling while in lockdown. She seems to go through a lot of friendship groups
I’d say it’s more of a case that a lot of these insta friendships aren’t that deep. There have been no events for the past year so unless they have other common interests they probably haven’t kept in contact as much.

She has been sticking to the restrictions pretty much the past year and has been limiting her contacts. She hasn’t seen her parents in over a year so I’m sure lockdown has been hard on her. I wouldn’t be judging her too much on the basis of what’s been going to the past year.

Breegie

She showed her true colours when she got kicked off dancing with the plebs. She was absolutely murderous! I’d say she’s a weapon.
Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake bitch!

emmysue

It's not surprising she only has a few close friends that nearly all happen to be male.....no one can stand being friends with her and they know the consequences of falling out with her
Ya and you can bet she’s the one that goes around calling other people toxic etc when it’s her! I know the type!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her cousin didn't look comfortable taking that photo with her or is it just me?
She looked so uncomfortable! Cringe at Holly intruding up to the top table to do that 😬 could it not have waited until later. Everyone was looking. What an attention seeker

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What does she even do these days? Seems to be neither here nor there
I know she has a great life, nice house, holidays , eating out. I've no clue how she affords it. Doesn't seem to have a job as such.
I actually don't mind her though, she doesn't come across fake like the rest of them and I like her dry sense of humour🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I like Holly alot these days. There's something endearing about her knowing she can be a bit of bitch sometimes and just owning it.

emmysue

Absolutely hate hate cheating with a passion.

But I can’t stand the way holly talks , even saying things like ‘get cancelled ‘ , ‘ have a glow up’ she’s like a teenager.
and sorry but telling a girls best friend instead of her is just stirring more shit , awful bitchy thing to do

TreesOfGreen

Not directly related to Holly (I’m sorry!) but how predictable and stupid is the Gossies 😂😂 so obvious Maura Higgins and Daithi O’Shea only win because they’ve been paid enough to attend.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
But she wanted to do this for LiKe tWo yEaRSs. The podcast market is totally saturated with every kind of a dope thinking they are totally gas and have something interesting to offer. Holly’s will die a death after a few months and never be referred to again. Whatever happened to Love Lift?

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I know her Dad is not well, so maybe stress over that is responsible for her weight loss.

I know I'd be the same, it's tough when a family member is going through that.