Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would also love to know what happened with her and Jayne Higgins ! She was supposed to be a bridesmaid and then wasnt even at the wedding....

Reactions: 3
Would also love to know what happened with her and Jayne Higgins ! She was supposed to be a bridesmaid and then wasnt even at the wedding....
I heard from a friend of hers that they feel out over the hen party. Something to do with Holly not being able to go and then throwing a strop when she felt left out. I didn't get any more details and there's probably way more to it but thats what i heard.

I actually really like Holly. Think she’s very funny on Insta and yes she doesn’t have many girl mates but she owns it and talks about it honestly in her Q&A’s

Reactions: 6
I only started following her when she went on the Caribbean cruise with Rob and was hanging out with Mike Thurston and Louis Armstrong. I wondered if her and Mike got together - she was a bit coy about it!
I like her x

Reactions: 1
I only started following her when she went on the Caribbean cruise with Rob and was hanging out with Mike Thurston and Louis Armstrong. I wondered if her and Mike got together - she was a bit coy about it!
I like her x
Oh they definitely hooked up. I think she mentioned in a q&a that they had a little holiday romance. Don't think he'd be Holly's type in the long term anyway, he didn't seem like he was much craic! Very vain.

Oh they definitely hooked up. I think she mentioned in a q&a that they had a little holiday romance. Don't think he'd be Holly's type in the long term anyway, he didn't seem like he was much craic! Very vain.
Yeah I remember Rob was doing a story in the sea and holly and mike were draped around each other and holly gave out to Rob. He didn’t delete the story though so she mustn’t have wanted to hide it.

Reactions: 2
A beautiful girl - both when she has a full face on (which she’s v good at!) and bare faced. Really beautiful. But my my she knows it. I would say men are almost intimidated by her. She comes across as quite vacuous

Have to agree she is a lovely girl, not half as irritating as the rest of the Irish Z listers

Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake witch!
Exactly I would have burst out crying from sheer emotion 😂

She was spot on with her stories today about the bPerfect launch. 'Unless you're laughing the coronavirus vaccine you really shouldn't be having a massive party' 😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t make up my mind with Holly. Sometimes I quite like her and find her charming and then other times she makes me want to tear my eyes out with cringe with the level of love she has for herself. She’s pure weak for herself, but has a kind of camp energy so can kind of get away with it. I like how she just does her own thing and isn’t too in with the blogger crew, but another part of me thinks is that a choice taken from her hands and maybe she’s not liked? Any friendships with girls she has had in the past have been short lived, surely there’s a reason for that. Remember she was once best mates with Louise Johnson from Fade Street? That ended very abruptly with no explanation.. around the same time her relationship with Cian Healy ended... wonder what happened there 👀
Same with Jayne Higgins, besties one minute, forgotten the next. And that Jessica Langan girl.. same story there too. She seems to only be able to keep friendships going with gay men. I’d say she enjoys being revered and doesn’t like female competition. I see she’s hanging off aligoss these days, another one who doesn’t seem to have a friend to her name. They say like attracts like 🤟🏼

I like Holly, I think she speaks her mind and is a lot more honest than the majority of bloggers. Her reaction on Dancing with the Stars was genuine and she's probably one of those people who wears their emotions on the face. But she owned it, the same way she will admit that she can sometimes be high maintenance. She has a goofy sense of humour which I like. I think what you see is what you get with her. She does a lot to promote 'adopt don't shop' and I commend her for speaking out on that 'circus' in Belfast last week. No one is perfect by any stretch but she is one of the few Irish influencers I still follow

Reactions: 13
Yea I have to say I do like, I do think she is genuine. I think she is a bit of a loner as such, not in a bad way but just enjoys her own company and doesn’t need to be around people all the time. I think that’s a good quality in people