Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually really like Holly, it's been mentioned she didn't make a big drama and turn the Xmas situation into being all about her when there are people in much worse positions, eg.terrie mcevoy and her hospital drama- sometimes I think this girl sets up this tit to get attention. She could have just kept it quiet or signed off for a few days,the constant hospital updates and woe me posts looking for attention, ffs you've a sore hand terrie get over it. But back to Holly ye I think she doesn't seem to be hugely popular with the blogger types which to me is a good thing. She seems genuine and honest. I hope it works out for her and the new fella,she deserves it all xx

Reactions: 18
I’ve always liked Holly. When she was in Britain & Ireland’s Next Top model she was without a doubt my favourite in her season. That same season there was a local girl from Donegal in it Sarah, I found her so unlikeable. She used to always go on about being a wee backward girl from the sticks. Used to boil my blood as anyone that knew her knows that’s not what she’s like at all, was always very conceited and stuck up.
Holly has been fantastic throughout this whole pandemic, out of all the influencers she’s the only one that followed the guidelines. A lot of the other influencers really should take a look at how she conducts herself

Reactions: 12
She seems to have little to no friends that are female, she hangs out with Rob Kenny & his fella. I think having no female friends speaks volumes. She was also friends with some PT for a while but that seems to have ended too. She comes across as quiet high maintenance.

Also, the Love Lift rubbish is surely white label! She does nothing all day apart from gym, drink ice coffee, hang out with rob & friends!
While I agree that love lift is pure tat and doesn't seem to be successful at all,dunno how she's keeping it going cause nobody seems to buy it,I don't agree with the friends thing, sometimes women click better with men, I know some really lovely women who's friends are all male,also I think alot of women...not all but alot can be very bitchy and jealous, especially if the girl is pretty or successful,I think young girls nowadays are alot more supportive of each other or at least they pretend to be...whereas 15 years ago there was still the very small minded irish attitude of 'who does she think she is' I'd imagine being a model quite young and being in the papers as an 'irish model' back in the day maybe attracted quite alot of jealousy from girls especially being that young. She was only 18/19 at the time. I know of alot of women in my town who have fallen out over getting married in particular like weddings and bridesmaid stuff...or else they go around absolutely slating each other but pretending to be bff's. It takes courage to stand out from the crowd and not go along in that negative cycle of pretending to be friends but secretly being enemies which is the case in alot of girl groups.

Reactions: 7
I loved the look of the Nars blush palette on Holly’s stories today. I swiped up and took a look €40+ but Holly had a 20% off discount code. Thought to myself I might go back later.
I just went onto the look fantastic website on a separate browser and guess what the very same palate is €32.
I could not believe it. So your code is bullshit Holly, it’s cheaper without it!
I'm so sick of this deception from influencers. I thought she was better than that.

Reactions: 8
I loved the look of the Nars blush palette on Holly’s stories today. I swiped up and took a look €40+ but Holly had a 20% off discount code. Thought to myself I might go back later.
I just went onto the look fantastic website on a separate browser and guess what the very same palate is €32.
I could not believe it. So your code is bullshit Holly, it’s cheaper without it!
I'm so sick of this deception from influencers. I thought she was better than that.
just use Holly’s code to get 20% off the €32??

I tried that. It won’t accept it.
The €32 is on the .ie site
She’s linked to the U.K. site

Reactions: 2
I tried that. It won’t accept it.
The €32 is on the .ie site
She’s linked to the U.K. site
the bloggers have all said they only have discounts for the UK site, that’s down to look fantastic not the bloggers

Reactions: 1
I doubt she sets the pricing on a huge online beauty website.
No but she’s promoting a complete con job, use my code to get a discount but the item is cheaper without it?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Holly and all the blaggers should do their due diligence and only align with brands that aren’t morally bankrupt but they of course don’t so Holly and co are just as bad if not worse. Anything for a pay cheque!!

Reactions: 3
No but she’s promoting a complete con job, use my code to get a discount but the item is cheaper without it?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Holly and all the blaggers should do their due diligence and only align with brands that aren’t morally bankrupt but they of course don’t so Holly and co are just as bad if not worse. Anything for a pay cheque!!
That’s it exactly! Obviously she doesn’t control the prices but if she’s working with a company and she’s promoting a discount to her followers who expect they are getting a better deal by using the code but in fact - they’re not.
Then absolutely that’s misleading her followers and it’s on her!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe try pay in pound with revolut if you have it. Have saved a small fortune thanks to Orla mcconnon on asos. Might not work but you could try.

Reactions: 5
Her new post is basically look how perfect I am without a filter, wrapped up in faux concern for others. I do quite like her but she can be very vain

I think she is generally sound enough . But don’t get the “hot girl summer”, “slay queen” , “basic witch✌ thing she has going on.

Reactions: 6
I think she is generally sound enough . But don’t get the “hot girl summer”, “slay queen” , “basic witch✌ thing she has going on.
I feel like maybe it’s because she’s still a ‘young wan’ (ie under 30), and I’m just not down with the lingo anymore!😂🙈

Max just has to be the cutest dog out of all of the insta dogs. I’m so happy that he found Holly 💕