Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahstopcmeregway

I would’ve thought that after being handcuffed in an airport after being too hammered she’d have had a bit more discretion with drink in general never mind on a plane.. the drink really doesn’t suit her at all. I wonder will this hinder any further opportunities for her?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
if you go watch Robs stories from yesterday when they were in some restaurant, plenty of gin and champagne on the table, the woman at the table across turns around and u can hear Holly saying I'm sorry if she turns around and looks at me once more.... I'm getting fiesty. no Holly you are getting drunk and that's bringing the nastiness out.... sounded really horrible and rough. and these are the people brands want representing them.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely hate hate cheating with a passion.

But I can’t stand the way holly talks , even saying things like ‘get cancelled ‘ , ‘ have a glow up’ she’s like a teenager.
and sorry but telling a girls best friend instead of her is just stirring more shit , awful bitchy thing to do
the bitchy juvenile vibes from this advice is just pathetic. What a shitty bit of advice, look up his wife's best friend on social media and let her deal with the fall out, like I've never heard such shite, the glow up part had me rolling my eyes. And the other question about what to do my exes new gf and her friends are watching my insta stories what should I do. ohh put up a meme about exes new gf to mortify her, call me mental but either put your stories on private or block said individuals instead of the silly games.. but it's her all over.

Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she’s going for a sexy look but it’s not working for her. She looks messy and stupid. Maura could pull something like it off but Holly always misses the mark with occasion wear. The gloves are really cheap looking too. It’s very costumey

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Holly is the only one I've seen that came on and spoke and was really upset and affected like I and countless other people. She wanted to do something positive. Everyone else has posted a token post and in the next breath talked about some shite they're trying to sell. Fair play to her.
Yeah in fairness she as visibly upset yesterday when she was speaking about Aisling and I got the sense that she actually cared. You can criticise her for a lot of things but I’ll never criticise her for caring about this. I do feel she is genuine.

HMP3456

I’ve always liked Holly. When she was in Britain & Ireland’s Next Top model she was without a doubt my favourite in her season. That same season there was a local girl from Donegal in it Sarah, I found her so unlikeable. She used to always go on about being a wee backward girl from the sticks. Used to boil my blood as anyone that knew her knows that’s not what she’s like at all, was always very conceited and stuck up.
Holly has been fantastic throughout this whole pandemic, out of all the influencers she’s the only one that followed the guidelines. A lot of the other influencers really should take a look at how she conducts herself

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why in God’s name would she be nominated for influencer of the year? She does absolutely nothing! Wouldn’t have anything to do with her being besides with Ali the owner of Goss no 😆🤥

There’s something off about that boyfriend, I can’t put my finger on it. He’s very egotistical and camera hungry, but I don’t know if that’s it.

Reactions: 11

housecoatgossip

God I haven't heard of her in years and then saw her insta, really shocked how nasty she comes across is those videos going mad cause she can't get a word in. About 10 years ago someone commented on a picture of her tagging me saying we look alike, at the time I think she did a brief stint on Britain's next top model and she was a bitch in that too so I responded saying oh god I hate her ( I was 17) and she came back full of abuse 🤣 guess us nobody's still get to her nowadays

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Afaik she is organising her own walk tomorrow at 8am. At least she is trying to do something and is showing respect in that way. Which is a lot more than can be said for others.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why in God’s name would she be nominated for influencer of the year? She does absolutely nothing! Wouldn’t have anything to do with her being besides with Ali the owner of Goss no 😆🤥
Exactly and how does she even survive? Like pay rent, buy food she does the minimal. I don't mind Holly as such but I just wonder how she makes a living from being an influencer when her content is pretty intermittent

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I wouldn't find that an issue but yeah I don't know, there's something about him that gives me the ick!! I think the hairband doesn't really help matters!!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s scrambling to stay relevant. She doesn’t really have anything going for her or any USP. Love Lift seems to have died a death and she hasn’t said as much as a goodbye thank you or kiss my arse to the people who supported that brand over the years. She frequently says she’ll do things and then never commits. She can’t even commit to answering a Q&A, never mind research and produce a podcast every week. She seems to be a very up and down, and flaky type of person.

I imagine she wants this pod to be like a ‘spilling the tea’ on the industry type of pod but that’s just all so stale now and has been done to death. She’s the last person on earth I’d want to hear an opinion on anything about so this seems to be all about getting sponsorship and staying somewhat relevant without having to do a whole lot. She literally does nothing now since getting a boyfriend. Her whole identity seems to be dog mom to Max

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Actually do you know what, I’ve read my previous post on Holly there and I think I was very harsh on her. She’s not the worst at all. I think she has matured a lot and I like how she’s happy enough to do her own thing. She can be very funny too at times. I love how she is with max too it’s very sweet

Reactions: 10