Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously DOES think she’s a massive ‘sleb’ if she was that bothered by a comment on Facebook!

Trashy AF!

Reactions: 8
She's such a passive aggressive C U Next Tuesday. I cannot understand how she's relevant, she's hardly gaining with Love Lift these days or her Modelling career. An actual nobody but by duck does she think she is someone 😂😂

• Heart
Holly and Rob should have put the gin or whatever they were drinking down, Holly came across as really nasty in her stories today making a big issue out of some owl one commenting on that rag evoke calling them celebrities. evoke said celebrities stranded in the airport, and about 40 comments ripping the piss saying they aren't celebrities and most said they had never heard of any of them. fair enough like. Holly actually replies to one of them on the article being really salty, then comes on bit ching about this woman and puts the screen shot up of the womans comment. hit a nerve there Holly.... tries to say Rob is famous and she was in miss World. imagine them being on your flight.. not surprised someone complained about the noise of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s a reason Holly was off the drink for ages and this is it. It doesn’t suit her. She be rattled tomorrow

I was also wondering why Louise Mc Sharry didn’t stay and drink with them and now it’s kinda clear why.. it doesn’t seem like they got on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There’s a reason Holly was off the drink for ages and this is it. It doesn’t suit her. She be rattled tomorrow

I was also wondering why Louise Mc Sharry didn’t stay and drink with them and now it’s kinda clear why.. it doesn’t seem like they got on?
I think there was 2 groups - those who wanted to get TF out of London and those who were happy to sesh... Louise and James K were in the former, Holly, Rob and Paddy in the latter

Reactions: 6
Absolutely mortified for this one waking up this morning. What an obnoxious witch she’s come across as in those stories.

Reactions: 14
God I haven't heard of her in years and then saw her insta, really shocked how nasty she comes across is those videos going mad cause she can't get a word in. About 10 years ago someone commented on a picture of her tagging me saying we look alike, at the time I think she did a brief stint on Britain's next top model and she was a witch in that too so I responded saying oh god I dislike her ( I was 17) and she came back full of abuse 🤣 guess us nobody's still get to her nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she totally took that the wrong way because she was narky and full of drink.. trying to make it sound worse than it was because she completely over reacted in such a bitchy condescending way saying they got abused. the comments were mostly "celebrities 😂" or else "who are these people".. written under a public article not sent directly to them. I definitely think if they hadn't been on the sesh she would have ignored it and not posted about 10 stories about it , it was a harmless comment from Mary.

Reactions: 9
Agree trashy af
but
I think it shows that she isn’t a celeb in any way shape or form to even have noticed the evoke article nevermind reply to the comments 🤢
The actual cringe!

She obviously DOES think she’s a massive ‘sleb’ if she was that bothered by a comment on Facebook!

Trashy AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if you go watch Robs stories from yesterday when they were in some restaurant, plenty of gin and champagne on the table, the woman at the table across turns around and u can hear Holly saying I'm sorry if she turns around and looks at me once more.... I'm getting fiesty. no Holly you are getting drunk and that's bringing the nastiness out.... sounded really horrible and rough. and these are the people brands want representing them.

I think rob has deleted stories. Too late Rob, we’ve all seen it
He has.. he deleted the ones where Holly is saying if she looks over at me once more. obviously reading here... hey guys. How's the heads😂😂😂

why bother deleting them... they've been up 19 hours,everyone has seen them

Reactions: 10
Brands look up to and use these people for their products. A few drinks in them and you can see the pure nastyness and bullying coming out of them. They are a disgrace

What a horrible nasty group of nobodies. They’re all doses but Holly comes across the worst. Imagine the shame she must feel today., the posh accent and still coming across as an absolute chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m all for having a laugh and a skit but they just came across as rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate of everyone around them. Like sometimes you can’t help getting the giggles but they come across like a pack of bullies who would laugh at what you’re wearing if you passed them

Reactions: 17
Being really loud and obnoxious and then acting the chav when someone turns around and looks at them. Holly would do nothing. She has a vicious tongue but that’s it.

Reactions: 10
Drink doesn’t suit her. No wonder she regularly falls out with friends and doesn’t seem to have one close girl friend to her name

Reactions: 16
I would’ve thought that after being handcuffed in an airport after being too hammered she’d have had a bit more discretion with drink in general never mind on a plane.. the drink really doesn’t suit her at all. I wonder will this hinder any further opportunities for her?

• Wow
I would’ve thought that after being handcuffed in an airport after being too hammered she’d have had a bit more discretion with drink in general never mind on a plane.. the drink really doesn’t suit her at all. I wonder will this hinder any further opportunities for her?
WHAT?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3