Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I know this is a bit random and totally not cool to speculate about but I have a feeling Hollister might be pregs.
After the Ingrid diss the other day I checked to see if they were following each other and saw she was following a good few pregnancy pages and she's been on the quiet side lately. Not as many pics of herself or anything.

I defo reckon Ingrid cut ties because of the talk about Vilius on here, but then again i think Ingrid is liable to spit her dummy out over any wee thing.
Well there ye go! You were right! St hollie is up the duff! This will be very interesting

Reactions: 10
Hollie couldn’t get a normal fella from her home town because everyone knows her and knows that she’s had more dick ends than weekends hence the I can only get pregnant by a rapist as a last resort. I have a mate who has bucked both her and her ma But in fairness her ma is 10x more attractive than the whole ****** look she’s got going on. Years ago everyone knew she had her tits done(I heard a granny paid for it?) dunno if it’s true tho Yet she lets on she’s natural? I’ve seen pics she’s sent fellas and no joke a few fellas thought she was a ****** and still do
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgender, or with looking trans (whatever that means), why are you using a horrible slur like "tr***y"? That comment is grounded in anti-trans bigotry and prejudice

Reactions: 9

Nark82

Fuck she loves to make a point of showing her figure off doesn’t she 😂 yes Hollie fair play you look great after having your baby! Get over it! No need to flaunt your “leggings” all the time! some people aren’t as lucky to go back to the same figure they were 🙄
"I'm conscious of my belly".......You are in your sh!te! An excuse to show off how you've bounced back into shape more like. Maybe if life didn't revolve around superficial things like fake teeth, fake boobs, fake lips, bouncing back into shape she'd have noticed her ex was sleazing round half of Newry!

• Haha
Hollie couldn’t get a normal fella from her home town because everyone knows her and knows that she’s had more dick ends than weekends hence the I can only get pregnant by a rapist as a last resort. I have a mate who has bucked both her and her ma But in fairness her ma is 10x more attractive than the whole ****** look she’s got going on. Years ago everyone knew she had her tits done(I heard a granny paid for it?) dunno if it’s true tho Yet she lets on she’s natural? I’ve seen pics she’s sent fellas and no joke a few fellas thought she was a ****** and still do
I am not a Hollie fan by any stretch - I've spoken about how she's handled being pregnant and her lack of empathy with those struggling but your comment just feels personal and beyond harsh. I get that we are here for a gossip but slut shaming another girl that viciously doesn't seem necessary.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Brace yourselves for parenting tips, more aff links and baby overload..... Jayus you have only given birth and already looking for likes. After I gave birth all I wanted was a few hours to bond with my children.

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
So sad for all of them. My heart breaks for her (don’t know why Ive no compassion for him though). let’s face it, most of us have arguments here and there with the other half. If my partner recorded me mid-wobbly, and uploaded it to social media I’d wobble him in to next week. In her defence, she’s clearly devastated at what he did - hence the irrational behavior.
Did he not say it’s something that SHE done? I couldn’t give a rats arse about her! If it was Vilius punching and pushing her outta the way it would be a whole different story but because it’s a girl doing it it’s ok, sorry but no!

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
That voice she does when she’s talking to the baby 🤮 it’s so unfair that women get away with using their kids as weapons against the father. Unless Vilius has done something putting the baby at risk she has absolutely no right to stop him seeing his son! That sweet little kid being used as a pawn to annoy his own father and being so unaware of it. Only a tramp carries on like that!

• Heart

Bluntbish

This woman is so incredibly stupid for wanting this baby out early. Has she no fucking sense? A baby is in the womb for 40 weeks for a reason!! To grow and develop. My one was born 7 weeks early and spent the first 5 weeks of life in Neonatal. He was healthy I was the one who was ill. And he wasn't allowed to come home early when he would have been 35wks and she's 35 weeks!! She's a fucking idiot!

SingIt

The immaturity when discussing sanitary towels and that spray for your bits or whatever it is kills me. A lot of growing up to do in the next 6 weeks...

Columbo

VIP Member
This shit sickens me, she may well hate the sight of him but like it or lump it Hollie you made a baby with him and unless he’s hurt the child he has a right to see him. You made your bed, now lie in it. Your son will grow up resenting you unless you wise up now!

BoPeeping

So sad for all of them. My heart breaks for her (don’t know why Ive no compassion for him though). let’s face it, most of us have arguments here and there with the other half. If my partner recorded me mid-wobbly, and uploaded it to social media I’d wobble him in to next week. In her defence, she’s clearly devastated at what he did - hence the irrational behavior.
what did he do?
I’ve no compassion for either of them.
He’s a rapist and she’s a rapist enabler.
there’s no a fucking mission she didn’t know or hear rumours of what he and MM did.
It was major when it happened, the young girl was traumatised and it was all over local papers and in school, even if she didn’t know then, she’d know later on in life and especially when she was dating him but she chose to have a child with him?
she’s just as bad as him in my opinion, they need to sort their lives out.

Reactions: 8

anycraic30

I’v started to feel quite bad for her. No sign of him (this may or may not mean a thing) but wen she said a child minder would have been needed for wen she got her vaxxine, i did wonder. Hope shes doing okay.. i’m sure its not easy.
There’s many girls out there in a far worse off position with no partner or help from families, they haven’t a penny to their name whereas here’s Hollie, every second post is paid advertising the absolute most tackiest clothes going. No sympathy here I’m afraid 😌

• Heart

pinkpotato

SHE NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE SWIPE UPS AND ENJOY TIME WITH HER NEWBORN. SOCIAL MEDIA WOULD BE MY LAST INTEREST WITH A NEW BABY

Columbo

VIP Member
Can't stand the bragging about how she's bounced back into her figure. Good for you Hollie. In fairness to her mate LMD at least she's been a bit more realistic about labour and life after a baby. Hollie acts like the stork left the child at the hospital reception, washed, dressed in baby blue and ready to go. At least LMD for all her faults has said she struggled a lot in labour and afterwards.

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
She is in for the SHOCK of her life when the baby arrives. I am a lot younger than HOLLIE and do not act like her. Grow up girl
She really is. Can’t believe she’s being so candid. She won’t feel like that after having half of daisy hills hands up her womb 😂

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Anyone who takes fashion advice from Hollie needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve seen several influencers going to these little boutique places and putting lovely outfits together. However hers are awful! Not that I’m surprised because she has the worst fashion sense I’ve ever come across!

• Haha