Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who takes fashion advice from Hollie needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve seen several influencers going to these little boutique places and putting lovely outfits together. However hers are awful! Not that I’m surprised because she has the worst fashion sense I’ve ever come across!

She looked like a sausage roll in the padded gilet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See that mummy's boy tit!! Can't be coping with the two of them.. it wasn't too long ago that she was giving dogs abuse about social services.. don't be surprised if they come back knocking on her door again..
This all day long, gave off stink about social services a few months back when it was duck all to do with her, it was rapeyilus family matter. She used her Instagram to immerse herself in it and look like a concerned family member.....well the chickens are on their way home to roost now and I hope the social take the two of them to the cleaners for their behaviour using a child as a weapon and content .

Reactions: 3
Honestly click the link it will work. Where she’s going the child looks like her daddy? He’s a the image of vilius. Well he was never gonna come out looking like her really was he she’s had that much work done

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s SO childish, page on private Wed, public Thurs, private Fri 😂 and you know full well the two of them are 110% glued to this thread as well. How did people air their dirty laundry before social media existed 🥱

Reactions: 3
What makes me laugh was months ago Hollie all like “what makes a troll a troll” well our doll your doing a fair bit of trolling on your baby daddy this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh was months ago Hollie all like “what makes a troll a troll” well our doll your doing a fair bit of trolling on your baby daddy this week 😂
Lol I forgot about that comedy gold! “Do you like sit in school like and just say like I’m going to be a troll like”

• Haha
That voice she does when she’s talking to the baby 🤮 it’s so unfair that women get away with using their kids as weapons against the father. Unless Vilius has done something putting the baby at risk she has absolutely no right to stop him seeing his son! That sweet little kid being used as a pawn to annoy his own father and being so unaware of it. Only a woman carries on like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly click the link it will work. Where she’s going the child looks like her daddy? He’s a the image of vilius. Well he was never gonna come out looking like her really was he she’s had that much work done
Ive tried it about 50 times haha, tried it on my laptop and still didn't work lol i guess I'm not supposed to see it :( nose is bothering me though i want to see it haha

Eugh that voice would go through you

Reactions: 1
She was so pretty before she had all the work done it’s sad really... what was she thinking 🙈🙈
The eyebrows are a piss take though, right?? This is all I see…

That voice she does when she’s talking to the baby 🤮 it’s so unfair that women get away with using their kids as weapons against the father. Unless Vilius has done something putting the baby at risk she has absolutely no right to stop him seeing his son! That sweet little kid being used as a pawn to annoy his own father and being so unaware of it. Only a woman carries on like that!
the bab is such an innocent wee cutie. I hope they settle themselves down and put their own egos aside for his sake. Wee dote didn’t ask for any of it, but now he’s the one going to suffer.

Attachments

• Haha
The eyebrows are a piss take though, right?? This is all I see…
No it's the lips for me- the bottom one especially? They're not supposed to be the same thickness the whole way round!! 🙈 😂 Though the lashes/brows are pretty retro/horrific too... :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No it's the lips for me- the bottom one especially? They're not supposed to be the same thickness the whole way round!! 🙈 😂 Though the lashes/brows are pretty retro/horrific too... :p
It's the permanent tattooed eyeliner for me!! I howl every time she puts up a video saying " cleansed & fresh-faced" and she's there with the tattooed brows, tattooed eyeliner, lip filler, veneers and God knows what else.

And then surprisingly hasn't had the nose done!

Her story makes great entertainment this morning 😂😂😂😂 I can see clearly now the rain/rapist is gone!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.