Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she posted 5 or more stories about how she was so kind to randomly send one of her followers a gift, yet wouldn’t shut up about it clearly wanting praise.

Reactions: 3
She’s such an arselicker to other bloggers, never mind LMD but she’s the same to Lisa Jordan now cos she sells her products but have they even met? And I see her commenting on Niamh de Brun’s pics back along - again, have they even met?

I see hollister jumped on the victim bandwagon in the comments under Cathy Martin's post about Tiffany Brien leaving insta because of trolls, saying she knows all about having people write hateful things about you online 🙄 boo-bloody-hoo!
People have been gossiping since the beginning of time. If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Can someone also explain to me why she still doesn't have the majority of her clients wearing masks?! So much for all the concern about her poor da and his health.

What the craic with Hollie’s mum and dad...are they together? Her mum looks so glamorous and her dad reminds me of someone who’s had some sort of acquired brain injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the craic with Hollie’s mum and dad...are they together? Her mum looks so glamorous and her dad reminds me of someone who’s had some sort of acquired brain injury.
It’s so strange she says her mum lives in rostrevor but she refers to her as your wife to the dad. She’s deluded.

Strange setup. Did she live with the dad before getting her own house?

Strange. Did she live with the dad before getting her own house?

Reactions: 1
She still sleeps in her same bedroom but built like a kitchen /sitting room and shower room so wierd. Hope her and her rapist are very happy in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her mum and dad are split up years but they get on well, she's there regularly doing 'house' stuff and helping him sort paperwork. Hollie built a wee extension onto her Dad's house for 'privacy' but it's weird cause as littlemissnosy0891 mentioned she still sleeps in her original bedroom.

Would it not have been a bit more sensible to maybe buy herself a house just? Rather than build a granny flat on to her fathers house?

Would it not have been a bit more sensible to maybe buy herself a house just? Rather than build a granny flat on to her fathers house?
😂You would think!! She's obviously not planning on moving anytime soon!
It'll be cosy with Daddy & the boyfriend...🙄

Reactions: 4
😂You would think!! She's obviously not planning on moving anytime soon!
It'll be cosy with Daddy & the boyfriend...🙄
Ah shes so cringe with him 🤢 also wouldnt mind but the granny flat is a state....50 shades of white that dont go together and the random fake flowers in huge vases and random colours thrown in...Its just awful lookin!

Reactions: 4
I love the ceiling in the kitchen area but the living room is so narrow? And the prints her mum got her for the walls...?? Hello- 90's Home Interiors wants them back?🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.