Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishblade20

does anyone know the full story as to why they broke up? there is no point passing judgement until we know facts
don’t know reasons, however regardless of why they broke up .. unless he has done something to harm child she has zero right to refuse him contact with his own child. If he has any sense he’l take her through the courts. She yapped enough about not long ago about his wee brother, a child that isn’t even hers.

Reactions: 8

notsodumbblonde

Surely they’re not daft enough to get engaged. She unfollowed him a few weeks ago and was posting shit alluding to being a single mother, then he swans back in and is flavour of the month and is staycationing with her and taking her off in a chopper with them both posting all over socials for everyone to see…you wouldn’t have that attention seeking from teenagers! I know he’s 7 years younger than her but they act like two 16 year olds who had a baby after riding for a couple of months, on and off like a lightbulb and posting passive aggressive shite on their socials. Honestly aren’t these meant to be two ‘business owners’ in their late 20’s and mid 30’s? The immaturity of them is unreal.

• Haha

Atom1989

Poor child’s came into contact with more people this past week than I have from Covid hit! Child’s a week old fucking wise up an be sensible.. an her drowning on taking swear I want to give her a shake she’s a drip 🙄

Here4Gos

View attachment 759699
looks like she didn’t let him after all
That’s just so wrong. What an absolute horrible vile bitch. Using a child to get at the father and denying that father being part of his life is just scummy behaviour! Grow the fuck up Hollie and stop punishing your child when he is the innocent party here! He didn’t ask for any of this shit!

It’s extremely childish and without a doubt she’s using the child as a weapon. Her latest post has #singleparent or something like that…act your age you dose and stop playing the domestic all over social media

Omg I am so disappointed in her, she could’ve really redeemed herself in my eyes by inviting him along for the baby’s big day. It’s about the baby Hollie, not about you (as much as you think it has to be all about you). That’s a really sad thing to do, and a really bad reflection on her as a mum - she mustn’t think much of the baby at all to let her own ego stand in the way. I’m fit to cry for the bub, he’s the cutest wee thing and it should be his decision, in time, whether or not he wants the dad in his life. It’s not for Hollie to decide. The only reason to not invite him is if he had hurt the child intentionally - I guess we don’t know what went down.

As for the black cardigan with the blue dress 🙈 someone call the fashion police, she’s murdered a perfectly lovely outfit….AGAIN!

pingbong

Is Hollie campbell the only pregnant person in this world? I’m not saying it’s easy but surely we don’t need to know how fed up she is every single day when some women would love to be able to carry their own baby.

SingIt

Don’t follow but had a nosey when heard girls in work talking... All she talks about is leggings and pregnancy. The same stuff every day?
Hardly riveting content. Lots of personal stuff on show for world to see too.
Car crash stuff really.

Reactions: 7

mayobridgeceltic

Hollie was happy enough to let him ride her for her child, she is looking the right bitch tbh and the Corey Campbell video was disgraceful. She is a first class c**T and while he was a bad child I actually think he was trying to set a new pathway in life.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
See i was told different. I was told Hollie gave Ingrid the whole 'it's all internet trolls making up lies about poor Vil' and because Ingrids had her fair share of online abuse, she took Hollie at her word. Then discovered that he really was a convicted sex offender and it wasnt trolls making shit up and that was that.
I'm still in two minds whether Hollie knows it's true & denies it happened, or prefers to believe it's not?
He told her he was wrongly convicted and got 16k compensation for being imprisoned wrongly.... That's her story and by god she is sticking to it. Good job most of us know its utter bullshit and that the public records show no such compensation was paid and his conviction was never overturned!! Just makes my skin crawl that he has opened a gym and doing 1 to 1 training with unsuspected women.
honestly think anyone convicted of rape or domestic abuse and open a gym shoukd by law have to tell any woman that joins that gym!! Declan trainir another one who has charges of domestic abuse yet does 1 to 1 with women

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Is anyone else really annoyed about her on chatting about fertility and how important it is? Not one shite has she given to those struggling with fertility when she has been complaining ever single week about pregnancy. What about those women who are going through infertility Hollie? So ungrateful. I really need to unfollow her because she really boils my blood watching her.
She is completely tone deaf-and has really pissed me off of late. Breakin lockdown rules on the regular, at the same time yappin about people comin near her daddy and makin him sick, then he falls n breaks somethin n shes on sayin she didnt realise how bad the global pandemic was? Stupid bitch. Gets herself pregnant and NEVER shuts up about it, as if shes the first woman to ever have a baby. Talks about it allday every day (only stops to show luna for the gazillionth time) THEN has the audacity to start mouthin off about not askin people when theyre havin children! When ALLLLL she does is talk about her havin one!! Shes beyond stupid.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I know the other fella that was convicted with Vil through friends and it’s maintained around their area that they were trying to help the girl and that she then made up the whole story of the rape. Even friends of mine would argue that you couldn’t meet nicer boys and that it’s all lies. So shit for the victim that she’s being put down as a liar after all she went through at such a young age.
There was eye witness accounts that said they saw all three messing about on a wall and 'one of the boys' seemed to be trying to kiss and grope at her (the girl was sitting on it and they were in front of her), then later on she was taken down a side alley and that's where the assault took place. The medical evidence proved that sexual activity took place, consensual or not- her age and incapacitated status determined that a conviction was going to happen.

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I’ve no idea how to put a video on here, they were sent to me. They seem to be doing the rounds. One video is of him saying how she attacked and punched him. Then another is a split second clip of her as if she’s shoving him away, all while her poor daddy is stood to the side. Then another one is just basically him saying how this is all over something she done. I think he’s an absolute prick but I also think any girl that uses their child as a weapon is absolute scum of the earth. As long as he’s a good father to that baby then nothing else should matter, she’s a self absorbed dickhead!

• Wow

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Nor here. She knew exactly what she was getting into. All she's ever wanted was the man/baby/ happy ever after, but would settle for the baby.
Shes so insecure its unreal. Thats why she looks like a clown too. I would say she would be a complete melt to have a as a girlfriend.