Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see where it says they're single on their Facebooks, do you need to be friends with them to see it? She stills follows him on insta. Come to think of it, it's odd she hasn't posted any pics of him with the baby. That's very sad if it's true, I do hope she's alright.
Yeah it’s single on his Facebook and he has liked a few girls pictures the last few days . Very sad for her

I’m no fan of hers but if it’s true then that’s shite for anyone and as a mother of 4 I can’t imagine what it wud be like at this point in time for her 😑 their relationship seemed so intense like something 2 teenagers wud be at total infatuation and it looked like more so from her side
I agree I’m not being rude but I feel like she thought she could tame him and it didn’t work clearly

Reactions: 1
He's still friends with her sister in law and her mum but I suppose that means nothing
I feel sorry for her if it is true😣 if he's already liking other girls pics and that it shows him as the rat we know him as what woman would go near him knowing has history and the fact he has a baby of 2 weeks

He’s always been liking other girls pictures and was DMing young girls the whole time they were together and Hollie was told it numerous times

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could be a case of now she has wee Corey she knows what’s important. And if he was texting girls and all behind her back then good on her for showing him the door.
Total speculation but really dislike that boy

Reactions: 2
Maybe she's decided to play the system a bit and claim the "single" mummy card for a bit of financial gain. She has seemed super desperate lately.

Reactions: 1
He's changed his profile and cover photos on Facebook the last few days too, they were pics of him and Hollie or a pic of the baby and now it’s just pics of him. tit for her but as mentioned here before, it was too much too soon, she was pregnant after a few months with him as she was desperate for a baby and it was a planned pregnancy and not an accident or so I’m told by my cousin who is very good friends with one of Hollie’s inner circle of best friends. You don’t know someone properly the length of time she was with him before she got pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I see her and Vilius don't follow each other on Instagram anymore 👀
Well that was over as soon as it started 🙄 she got what she wanted off him, a baby. I should have more pity but she got mixed up with a questionable character and had a planned baby with him after a few months. You made your bed, now lie in it 🤔

Reactions: 6
She had mentioned miscarriage and how she will come on to chat more about the subject on her stories a good few months ago. Makes me think they had one before this baby. Also is that gym not owned by both of them?

Wonder if the baby has taken vilius second name or hollies . Seen you uploaded brith certificate the other day

Is his surname actually vil? Like will he be called corey vil? As in, welcome to coreyville-population 1? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’v started to feel quite bad for her. No sign of him (this may or may not mean a thing) but wen she said a child minder would have been needed for wen she got her vaxxine, i did wonder. Hope shes doing okay.. i’m sure its not easy.

I’v started to feel quite bad for her. No sign of him (this may or may not mean a thing) but wen she said a child minder would have been needed for wen she got her vaxxine, i did wonder. Hope shes doing okay.. i’m sure its not easy.
I think she was saying to people to perhaps think about organising a childminder or a day off work if they react to the first dose of the Astra Zeneca, she wasn’t saying she needed a childminder herself - sure she lives with her Dad and her mother doesn’t live far from her so there’s no fear of her that way.

There’s many girls out there in a far worse off position with no partner or help from families, they haven’t a penny to their name whereas here’s Hollie, every second post is paid advertising the absolute most tackiest clothes going. No sympathy here I’m afraid 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nor here. She knew exactly what she was getting into. All she's ever wanted was the man/baby/ happy ever after, but would settle for the baby.
Shes so insecure its unreal. Thats why she looks like a clown too. I would say she would be a complete melt to have a as a girlfriend.

Reactions: 7
She clearly never cared about him. If they are broken up, she hasn't went silent ever on Instagram or looked unhappy. Unless she's putting up a front. I don't have sympathy, maybe for the best the da is out of the picture giving his record...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.