Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you hold the link and select ‘Download Linked File’ you’ll be able to see it.
He looks like a broken man. Can’t wait to hear what the truth about Hollie Campbell is 🤔
Not giving the option to download linked file! Oh I can’t wait either.

Thanks for uploading but I can’t see the video either and no option to download 😭 can someone do a screen recording or something? 🙏

Also where on earth is she going dressed like that? 1998? 🙈

Last edited:
If you hold the link and select ‘Download Linked File’ you’ll be able to see it.
He looks like a broken man. Can’t wait to hear what the truth about Hollie Campbell is 🤔
Thanks, that worked 👍 I want to see what her story was now if anyone happens to have that recorded 🙈😂😂 can’t wait to see what he comes out with but at the same time he might stay quiet cos it’s more ammo for her to use against him for her to stop him having access to the baby.

So sad for all of them. My heart breaks for her (don’t know why Ive no compassion for him though). let’s face it, most of us have arguments here and there with the other half. If my partner recorded me mid-wobbly, and uploaded it to social media I’d wobble him in to next week. In her defence, she’s clearly devastated at what he did - hence the irrational behavior.

Reactions: 2
Not defending anything he done. But she can’t bury her head in the sand choose not to believe the allegations have the baby and change her tune.

Anyone who takes fashion advice from Hollie needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve seen several influencers going to these little boutique places and putting lovely outfits together. However hers are awful! Not that I’m surprised because she has the worst fashion sense I’ve ever come across!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone who takes fashion advice from Hollie needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve seen several influencers going to these little boutique places and putting lovely outfits together. However hers are awful! Not that I’m surprised because she has the worst fashion sense I’ve ever come across!
Cowboy vibes 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So sad for all of them. My heart breaks for her (don’t know why Ive no compassion for him though). let’s face it, most of us have arguments here and there with the other half. If my partner recorded me mid-wobbly, and uploaded it to social media I’d wobble him in to next week. In her defence, she’s clearly devastated at what he did - hence the irrational behavior.
Did he not say it’s something that SHE done? I couldn’t give a rats arse about her! If it was Vilius punching and pushing her outta the way it would be a whole different story but because it’s a girl doing it it’s ok, sorry but no!

Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell me what them poses are all about?! And why she constantly shows that belly off and pulls at them jeans.🤦‍♀️Anyway can't wait to hear all about H O L L I E 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I hope he comes and and tells the truth about his vile crime too... He wasn't wrongly convicted!!!!

Reactions: 4
I hope he comes and and tells the truth about his vile crime too... He wasn't wrongly convicted!!!!
I don't think he's ever said that, or mentioned it. She had a brief rant one time about 'trolls' that was quickly deleted that declared everyone was making up lies about him, leading many to believe she had blinkers on when it came to him, even though it's common knowledge in the area.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.