Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted the baby, got it and threw him away... As an 'influencer' why is she throwing fuel to the fire and making her mam take the videos while her dad is trying to talk to her. Extremely fake and a very sad situation, V looks like he has been sleeping rough

Reactions: 4
She wanted the baby, got it and threw him away... As an 'influencer' why is she throwing fuel to the fire and making her mam take the videos while her dad is trying to talk to her. Extremely fake and a very sad situation, V looks like he has been sleeping rough
He’s probably sleeping in his gym! Feel a bit bad for him if she is using the baby against him! We don’t know what went on behind closed doors though but she looks to be the witch in it all!! She’s not doing herself any favours!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely pathetic carry on from Hollie. Talks all the time about how her own parents kept a good civil relationship for the sake of the children but lowers herself to weaponising the baby against him when things go to tit. Obviously have no time for him or his past but Hollie was willing to look the other way, be a rape apologist and had a child with him. She needs to put on her big girl pants and adult and co-parent rather than giving sly digs on insta. She

She’s put her account on private 😂 looks for the attention by airing her dramas on social media and then puts her Insta on private…what logic?! 😂 People fighting on public platforms is pitiable and shows how immature the two of them are. Both business owners that are parents and I swear the baby would have more cop on and maturity. Why oh why did she willingly try for a baby with someone after them going out all of about five minutes. Drew all her problems on herself.

Reactions: 1
Hollie was happy enough to let him ride her for her child, she is looking the right witch tbh and the Corey Campbell video was disgraceful. She is a first class c**T and while he was a bad child I actually think he was trying to set a new pathway in life.

Reactions: 7
Naw hold on I was friends with him on Instagram and he’s removed me!! 🙉 wonder is it cause I’m following her? lol like he doesn’t know me or anything!

Naw hold on I was friends with him on Instagram and he’s removed me!! 🙉 wonder is it cause I’m following her? lol like he doesn’t know me or anything!
I was removed too! Quite enjoyed watching his workouts too lol. I'm also following Hollie. He must have someone watching his stories and reporting back to her

• Haha
If you hold the link and select ‘Download Linked File’ you’ll be able to see it.
He looks like a broken man. Can’t wait to hear what the truth about Hollie Campbell is 🤔

Its very very sad and using your child as bait is even more sickening.

a 16 year old would not be as immature ffs
Oh it’s disgusting behaviour! He obviously felt like he had no other choice but to speak out as she was likely making herself out to be the victim! Two sides to every story.. god only knows what to believe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.