Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bit surprised at this. There's definitely been a cooling between the two of them the whole way through the pregnancy. Went from mentioning him/picturing him/promoting him in every second post to few and far between. I have v little sympathy i have to say and I would well believe she had it in her head to set him aside once the baby came. Wonder will she still be so forgiving of his previous conviction (and so dismissive of the fact that he was found guilty) or will she use it against him if things turn ugly.

Reactions: 6
I wonder were social services informed of the birth and had dealings with them over it (due to his record)

I know from friends that she was in complete denial about the whole situation (cause of the version he told her) but maybe she got her eyes opened and has finally wised up?

Reactions: 2
It seems like they have split up and it doesn’t appear to be bothering her! 🤣 She must have been hard pushed when she had to use a convicted rapist as a sperm donor. I genuinely have no sympathy for her, she knew what she was getting herself into when she started going out with him, all of the red flags were there. And maybe all she ever wanted was a baby from him and she has that now so fair play to her. I hope that wee baby will be OK.

Reactions: 6
It seems like they have split up and it doesn’t appear to be bothering her! 🤣 She must have been hard pushed when she had to use a convicted rapist as a sperm donor. I genuinely have no sympathy for her, she knew what she was getting herself into when she started going out with him, all of the red flags were there. And maybe all she ever wanted was a baby from him and she has that now so fair play to her. I hope that wee baby will be OK.
How do you know they broke up?

She clearly never cared about him. If they are broken up, she hasn't went silent ever on Instagram or looked unhappy. Unless she's putting up a front. I don't have sympathy, maybe for the best the da is out of the picture giving his record...
Robots don't really show feeling anyway

Reactions: 1
God she is so drole, her and that monotone voice
There is absolutely nothing likeable about her at all. No sense of humour, no craic at all. Just the monotone voice like you say, and the ridiculous clown facial features

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Hollie single? Why doesn't Vil take the baby to give her a break?
Hollie maybe isn't ready to be away from the baby for more than a few hours yet. My child was only ever away from me for a few hours here and there until he was 2 months old. Then they stayed the odd night here and there with both set of grandparents..

duck she loves to make a point of showing her figure off doesn’t she 😂 yes Hollie fair play you look great after having your baby! Get over it! No need to flaunt your “leggings” all the time! some people aren’t as lucky to go back to the same figure they were 🙄

Reactions: 2
duck she loves to make a point of showing her figure off doesn’t she 😂 yes Hollie fair play you look great after having your baby! Get over it! No need to flaunt your “leggings” all the time! some people aren’t as lucky to go back to the same figure they were 🙄
"I'm conscious of my belly".......You are in your sh!te! An excuse to show off how you've bounced back into shape more like. Maybe if life didn't revolve around superficial things like fake teeth, fake boobs, fake lips, bouncing back into shape she'd have noticed her ex was sleazing round half of Newry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'm conscious of my belly".......You are in your sh!te! An excuse to show off how you've bounced back into shape more like. Maybe if life didn't revolve around superficial things like fake teeth, fake boobs, fake lips, bouncing back into shape she'd have noticed her ex was sleazing round half of Newry!
Whats happened here then!

She’s completely full of herself.. probably saying it to make people message her and pay her compliments so she can share it for everyone to see! Oh slide on 🙄🙄

Oh spill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.