Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a scumbag. Druggie woman that takes nothing to do with his child, has Tasha’s daughter wetting the bed with worry. He has hit her before. He’s much younger than her. She’s never worked a day in her life yet driving a Merc. Always on and off. Fighting always etc. Don’t be on here sticking up for a scumbag. She’s as bad as him. The amount of FaceTuning she does is hilarious..🤣🤣
Can someone explain who you are talking about

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain who you are talking about
I posted a Screenshot of Hollie above talking about a girl called Tasha Mather’s…
It was put up here and then detailed about what happened. The girl was beat up by her bf. Someone has come on now and stated that she wasn’t beat up by her bf when it’s anything but the truth..
That is it really!! 😅

Reactions: 1
I posted a Screenshot of Hollie above talking about a girl called Tasha Mather’s…
It was put up here and then detailed about what happened. The girl was beat up by her bf. Someone has come on now and stated that she wasn’t beat up by her bf when it’s anything but the truth..
That is it really!! 😅
Thanks, who was the fella, was he one of the list boyos lol

Thanks, who was the fella, was he one of the list boyos lol
Don't think he was mentioned on the lists (unless he's in the new one I haven't seen yet) all his mates however were mentioned in previous lists. Absol scumrat of the highest order

Reactions: 1
48688CD9-E843-419C-92B0-CDE18AA8E7BD.jpeg
Can a member of hollie’s family or one of her friends please tell her that this angle is just not it! Thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
The last few pages of that previous thread sure as shite went fast!

Thanks to @dddddddddddd for the thread title.

Rapey V and his posts about the child are even starting to tug on my heart strings at this stage.
Hollie should be ashamed of herself.

Previous thread:
That’s ridiculous you wouldn’t get a dog from a pound as easy.
He is on it I’m an ex of his friend he is on it for life

Direct from the horses mouth she was apparently totally obsessed with him supposedly cheating when she was pregnant regularly checked his phone, deleted girls of his personal and business Instagram constantly checking he was actually in work etc. He later found out she had been messaging numerous other guys as soon as the baby was born, he challenged her on it and asked to see her phone, she went beserk and then hit him when she was holding the child!!!! He said he had to leave the house as he was feared the child was stuck in the middle of it. This is of course only his side of the story.
I’m a ex of vils friend I lived beside his mother in cross believe me if she hit him she would of got a punch back I have saw him In action he battered every boyfriend his mother had I saw him in the front garden of his mothers house near kill a man, my ex told me he told hollie lies about the rape case and she believed him but she has since found out the truth he had his mates and family tell her the same story so she thought it was the truth foolish girl but I know her cousins and they all know the truth now. She actually comes from a lovely family and I don’t know how she ended up with vil he is some boyo. He is fond of the white stuff which i know hollie didn’t know about to recent either. He did stay away from it to she was pregnant and then he started it all back up away for days on end. She’s a silly girl to be so dumb but I have been in his company he can be cunning. I often asked my ex bf how is he a pt cause he’s 100% on the sex offenders list for life. I over heard a conversation recently from a client of vils and he said he regrets posting the videos and he did sell her stuff that was in the gym I think she has police involved he would sell that child for a few pound he has not changed from the boy he always was living next door running about cross. He also admitted to trying to steal hollies car, her cousin saw the messages on her mother’s phone he was saying sorry but really he was only sorry he was caught

The last few pages of that previous thread sure as shite went fast!

Thanks to @dddddddddddd for the thread title.

Rapey V and his posts about the child are even starting to tug on my heart strings at this stage.
Hollie should be ashamed of herself.

Previous thread:
Vil needs a solicitor asking Instagram about a birth cert he loves the attention from this poor fella is not rite he’s not so quick to take his little brother now he’s not living off hollie apparently he shipped him to his father who he said himself abused all his family he often told my ex the stories hollie must be obeying the law and saying nothing more on line. I would not let him take my dog never mind my child the stuff I have saw him at.

Probably didn't go to register him for a few weeks- and maybe cracks were showing by then? Didn't they split fairly quick after the birth, then briefly reunite for their wee staycation?
Yes he went away on the drink that weekend cause hollie wouldn’t take another loan out for him and she told him to turn up on the Monday and he didn’t she couldn’t register him on it if he wasn’t there I saw the message she sent him I’m friends with her cousin and hollie sent it to her,he acts like he doesn’t know why he’s not on it he knows🙄 I would say hollie is glad now

Did she even sell that car?? I don’t think V would stoop so low
I saw messages from vil to hollies mother admitting to trying to steal her car her cousin has them he has no limits

So is the insinuation that Vil has got into the lockup and sold off all her beauty supplies?? :unsure: :rolleyes:
The stuff was stored in his units (the gym) my ex saw it all there now it’s gone he said, my ex does pt with him and he even said vil would sell his granny for a pound. I also saw messages vil sent hollies mother her cousin had them😏 My ex said there is different rooms and one was storage and he sold the stuff when they broke up he also told me hollie paid for that gym to open and knowing vil for many years no way he will pay her back
he has a couple of convictions not just rape 🤛
I can’t stand him he’s part of the reason me and my fella are over he’s running about talking about a holiday he’s going on soon and I’ve saw what he Snapchat’s my ex he never mentions the baby to the boys just always on Instagram for attention he added a little cousin of mine on Snapchat last week she’s 18 I told her to get him off it now, I don’t know hollie my ex didn’t even meet her vil stayed away from the boys for ages at the start then re appeared I follow her on Instagram and I’m great with her cousin they don’t say much on it though.

Last edited:
That is it really!! 😅
Vil trains the fellas that beat that girl Natasha up

I don’t know hollie but I know vil through my ex. He stayed clear of all the lads to hollie was pregnant next thing he’s on the scene again sniffing about so I knew he was back to his old ways, white stuff etc it was only a matter of time to that girl found out who she was living with. I lived beside his mother for years I saw him in action and the video he shared of hollie was her kicking his clothes out after he smashed up her phone in front of her daddy and baby after he had been out for 3 days and hadn’t contacted her came in demanding to see the baby and went nuts I saw messages her cousin has and he admits it in them. He told me ex he said he had more but he didn’t he only said that. Hollie was well warned of him but didn’t listen so suppose what does she expect but he’s good at pretending to be a real nice guy I have saw it all with him. Funny how he came sniffing around soon as she was pregnant he thought she was going to stay with him no matter what he did She must be a tad stupid too In fairness. She 100% paid for that gym to open he told my ex as he owed him money at the time and far as I know it’s a loan he’s left her with it. I know others contacted her from they broke up telling her all about him one of my friends did too and she just said thanks for the message🙄 I would not be doing one to one personal training with him nor should any female. I heard he was roaring the head of a woman in a car park in Newry last Thursday during the day and another woman had to get involved to try calm him down he fucked her off then too a girl that works in a bar in Newry said she was in her car a few cars down and saw and heard it all. Him with vvpt all over the car and roaring the head of women in a public car park some advertising for his business

Last edited:
Wow 😵💫😵💫😵💫 the insta perfect loved up relationship has fairly shown it’s true colours if he isn’t even on the birth certificate.. she’s a dirt bag to do that, not as if the child’s parentage is being questioned she’s only done it to be spiteful and bcoz she can
Vil is a mate of my exes he was told to turn up and went on a bender instead and forgot so he told my ex in the summer now he’s acting like he didn’t know

Vil is a mate of my exes he was told to turn up and went on a bender instead and forgot so he told my ex in the summer now he’s acting like he didn’t know
Alright Hollie calm down. You got your side out. 😝

ETA you still haven’t a clue who I am. But we all know andy sorts you out

• Haha
Reactions: 7