Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last few pages of that previous thread sure as shite went fast!

Thanks to @dddddddddddd for the thread title.

Rapey V and his posts about the child are even starting to tug on my heart strings at this stage.
Hollie should be ashamed of herself.

Previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think there’ll be a big reveal as to why they broke up and why she’s keeping the child from him? Or will they take it through the family courts?

I hope he does spill, it’s about time people knew all about Hollie too!
Two nasty pieces of work, baby will have no chance. Wonder if the social are involved again yet

Reactions: 4
I hope he does spill, it’s about time people knew all about Hollie too!
Two nasty pieces of work, baby will have no chance. Wonder if the social are involved again yet
Would social be involved if the baby is safe, looked after well and not in any harm? Would their issues not be resolved through solicitors and custody?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have stopped watching them as when I learned of his past I couldn't look at either of them, they made my skin crawl and wanted to vomit with their happy pics, so only catching up here.

Reactions: 2
Would social be involved if the baby is safe, looked after well and not in any harm? Would their issues not be resolved through solicitors and custody?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have stopped watching them as when I learned of his past I couldn't look at either of them, they made my skin crawl and wanted to vomit with their happy pics, so only catching up here.
I should hope rapists in this country aren’t just allowed go and have children without them being checked up on. But then again it’s Ireland 🤷🏻‍

I should hope rapists in this country aren’t just allowed go and have children without them being checked up on. But then again it’s Ireland 🤷🏻‍
To my knowledge he's not on the sex offenders register as he was a minor when convicted, and the conviction was serious sexual assault not rape (don't know if that makes a difference?) so they won't be involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
To my knowledge he's not on the sex offenders register as he was a minor when convicted, and the conviction was serious sexual assault not rape (don't know if that makes a difference?) so they won't be involved.
That’s ridiculous you wouldn’t get a dog from a pound as easy.

Direct from the horses mouth she was apparently totally obsessed with him supposedly cheating when she was pregnant regularly checked his phone, deleted girls of his personal and business Instagram constantly checking he was actually in work etc. He later found out she had been messaging numerous other guys as soon as the baby was born, he challenged her on it and asked to see her phone, she went beserk and then hit him when she was holding the child!!!! He said he had to leave the house as he was feared the child was stuck in the middle of it. This is of course only his side of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep posting pics publicly it’s not fair on her baby’s dads family even as assuming none of them were allowed go?? Should it not be private?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he'll go through the courts but it takes time. Could be a month or two before he gets a date before a judge and with baby so young will be likely he will only get maybe a few hours at the wknd & maybe an hour or two midweek. She can make it as difficult as she wants - claim child not well, unsettled, etc. He needs to stick with it though as thr court the best road when dealing with someone like her who tries to hold all the power.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he and MM were to sign on for 10 years after release. i can’t remember 4 the life of me when they got out, 2012/2013 maybe? So he would be on it now,
even if he wasn’t on it anymore he could be deemed an at risk person and ss could intervene and carry out risk assessments esp since they’d be aware of his conviction due to being involved with his brother from a young age

I’m sure he and MM were to sign on for 10 years after release. i can’t remember 4 the life of me when they got out, 2012/2013 maybe? So he would be on it now,
even if he wasn’t on it anymore he could be deemed an at risk person and ss could intervene and carry out risk assessments esp since they’d be aware of his conviction due to being involved with his brother from a young age
I can’t believe she even let that happen.

see her digs. My son our story 🙄

Just had a flash back then to relic/ bank days when people would act like Vilius and MM were the boogeymen, girls in their years used to say to us that theyd come and get us 🙈 awful lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Direct from the horses mouth she was apparently totally obsessed with him supposedly cheating when she was pregnant regularly checked his phone, deleted girls of his personal and business Instagram constantly checking he was actually in work etc. He later found out she had been messaging numerous other guys as soon as the baby was born, he challenged her on it and asked to see her phone, she went beserk and then hit him when she was holding the child!!!! He said he had to leave the house as he was feared the child was stuck in the middle of it. This is of course only his side of the story.
He has videos of her being aggressive, and literally kicking out at him during a rant. She's not the sweetness and light she portrays. The day he told a bit of his side on his private story, she spent the whole day trying on clothes in a local shop and doing #ads and swipeups- taking advantage of the traffic from him. He's playing the long game now.

Reactions: 1
As I say- he's waiting for her next move I'd say. Publicly slagging her will only damage his credibility.

Anyone see this new trollbusters page she just shared? :unsure:
Pure Balls, she knows it too.
If they were able to track theyd know that hollie has been on the prev thread writing about vilius and writing on maeve madden and ampx heads page too.