Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very suspicious to me.
She realised no one was talking about her and wanted to give us trolls who she hates so much something to talk about! She absolutely loves the attention 😂
Did she not also say the tax book for her car was stolen and the ownership changed or something along those lines but she then had to car advertised for sale 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t make her mind up

Reactions: 1
She realised no one was talking about her and wanted to give us trolls who she hates so much something to talk about! She absolutely loves the attention 😂
Did she not also say the tax book for her car was stolen and the ownership changed or something along those lines but she then had to car advertised for sale 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t make her mind up
Did she even sell that car?? I don’t think V would stoop so low

For a girl who spent most of her time online speaking about Tattle and trolls, I’ll just leave this here! Screenshots have been sent about all over WhatsApp. Hollie herself who claims people are trolls because people call her out on her crappy behaviour messages someone about some girl that was beat up last weekend. Hollie who loves and craves the drama herself but God forbid we call her out. This girl who was beaten up should be apologised to. She doesn’t broadcast her life all over social media. You crave drama and love gossiping about others to big yourself up. You’re the troll! 😀

Attachments

Reactions: 3
For a girl who spent most of her time online speaking about Tattle and trolls, I’ll just leave this here! Screenshots have been sent about all over WhatsApp. Hollie herself who claims people are trolls because people call her out on her crappy behaviour messages someone about some girl that was beat up last weekend. Hollie who loves and craves the drama herself but God forbid we call her out. This girl who was beaten up should be apologised to. She doesn’t broadcast her life all over social media. You crave drama and love gossiping about others to big yourself up. You’re the troll! 😀

She’s a bleep. I’m scarlet for her.

Reactions: 4
What's the context to this in regards to hollie? Was she spreading lies about it or what?

No, it wasn’t lies. The girls bf beat her up badly. But the message Hollie sent clearly indicates she’s mad for the gossip and making her own version up. Yet, if we call her out on her crappy behaviour and we’re all trolls. She’s one to talk! 🙄

Reactions: 2
No, it wasn’t lies. The girls bf beat her up badly. But the message Hollie sent clearly indicates she’s mad for the gossip and making her own version up. Yet, if we call her out on her crappy behaviour and we’re all trolls. She’s one to talk! 🙄
Ah gotcha, hollie was probably raging she isn't the only 'victim' of abuse so when another one comes along who is clearly a victim she has to gossip and put the limelight back on the hollie show

It wasn't the girls bf that beat her up.
So many versions of the story doing the rounds.
The point being made is hollie is in on the gossip after lecturing her followers weeks back about the dangers of gossiping esp when it comes to 'domestic abuse'

Reactions: 6
So many versions of the story doing the rounds.
The point being made is hollie is in on the gossip after lecturing her followers weeks back about the dangers of gossiping esp when it comes to 'domestic abuse'
Well trust me I know, and he didnt touch her. In fact he wasn't even there. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like the fella but I can say he didn't lay a hand on her in sheepbridge. Yes completely agree, hollie should know better than to gossip and trying to spread false stories especially after what happened between her and v all over social media

Proof influencers write their own questions .....I mean the person didn't see the tutorial or curler but knows there's a discount and her daughter wants that exact one.....give us a break .....plus hollie never ever puts up if she's gifted things or brand ambassador or an ad....surely that's against the rules

Attachments

Did anyone else cringe when she was doing the tutorial and singing to the no scrubs song. Omg I was like please make it stop

Reactions: 3