Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time catching up on here in ages she has a man n all now, well she does deserve it so I’m pleased for her to b honest. I dont have insta but have her on Snapchat still what was the rant about? More or less like
You may catch up a bit more and realise her new man isn't exactly 'clean cut' and is just following a pattern with the last few men she's had....bringing trouble to her front door

Reactions: 6
Is anyone able to create a new thread before this one gets shut down?

Reactions: 1
You may catch up a bit more and realise her new man isn't exactly 'clean cut' and is just following a pattern with the last few men she's had....bringing trouble to her front door
Awh I thought it was his ex that’s the rep I dunno what I read she was on a what’s app list r something?. Don’t know him r his name can’t comment on that. Hopefully she not wasting time if he a lot younger he may ska doodle on I guessin his baby mother doesn’t mind hollie sharing the wee child r it would of stopped . He Even made the t on to her grid. Personally if I loved my ex being with hol & approved n all I can’t say I’d feel comfortable my son being on an account with 30k followers & then be spoke about on here. Not a chance even if I loved the new girlfriend and knew her and was delighted it was her I still wouldn’t feel comfortable: not a mum yet so maybe I would be ok I dunno really

Awh I thought it was his ex that’s the rep I dunno what I read she was on a what’s app list r something?. Don’t know him r his name can’t comment on that. Hopefully she not wasting time if he a lot younger he may ska doodle on I guessin his baby mother doesn’t mind hollie sharing the wee child r it would of stopped . He Even made the t on to her grid. Personally if I loved my ex being with hol & approved n all I can’t say I’d feel comfortable my son being on an account with 30k followers & then be spoke about on here. Not a chance even if I loved the new girlfriend and knew her and was delighted it was her I still wouldn’t feel comfortable: not a mum yet so maybe I would be ok I dunno really

Em nah your opinions are totally valid. Youd be a better mum than the ejits you get nowadays. Not one of my kids faces are online and i have 5. People arent even aware of the level of creepy thats out there.

2016 throwback and her makeup is the exact same. 🙈 The only difference now is the bigger lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Here's a thing Hollie , don't post anything that you mind being screenshot. Problem solved
What the heck does she post that anyone would WANT to screenshot? Bad makeup? Does anyone actually view her on Snapchat anymore? I'm never on it.

Reactions: 4
It’s probably content about Corey so most likely the rapist
I'd love to know how she's getting away with not letting VV see his son. He obviously wants a relationship with him and judges usually find in the Dad's favour 🤔

I'd love to know how she's getting away with not letting VV see his son. He obviously wants a relationship with him and judges usually find in the Dad's favour 🤔
I've said this a load of times! I can't understand zero access, not even in a mediation centre.