Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard it was to do with someone being killed last year, and think it was a partner/family member of the deceased was fighting with someone that withheld info
Brian phelans murder? I know his partner fought long and hard for the conviction of carrol and the girl who with held info.

Reactions: 1
p
Someone said the sheepbridge incident was a family feud that erupted at a kids party!!

Ok didn't know about the sex party....care to elaborate or hint at which bar?
pics leaked of a sex party in hunter Moore bar on belfast road, one of a girl named was from newry/camlough, seemed to be a lot of men at it

Reactions: 2
Haven't seen any of the pics etc but I'm thinking my eyes would thank me if I didn't see any of them ha
I got them 😵😲 she must be about 50 😷😷😷 Newry is wild Im Not far from it but long time to I go out in it again. The sheep bridge is not gettin good reports between women gettin beat up now fights in the child’s play area. It was Brian p ex and the one withholding info both families got involved too I heard the poor kids it must of been a scary sight cuz they woud get stuck in

p

pics leaked of a sex party in hunter Moore bar on belfast road, one of a girl named was from newry/camlough, seemed to be a lot of men at it
I got them Oh my that’s wer it was 🥴

did a bit of rooting yesterday ☺ From a good source and doesn’t really like vvpt or hollie he told me the nite vil put the videos up he had arrived bk to hols demanding to c baby After a bender of 4 days + they wer arguing cuz he new she had went thru his phone the week before As she told him cuz he was lying about so much. Turns out she recorded stuff from his phone to hers and said she will out him so he decided to do it first bt she wanted him to tell her da truth. He smashed her fone up all over the place to try ruin wat she had recorded in front of her dad an baby an that’s when she was recorded by him kickin the clothes I hope she puts it all up ☺ cringe 4 her haven to go thru his fone an cringe for him if she outs him. explains her dad in his video he clearly posted them in a panic Den he deleted them bt 2 late vvpt I’m thinkin she caught him cheating r drugs tho wit dat fein u woud not no.

Last edited:
I would not go out in Newry anymore, its full of people openly snorting cocaine. Too many wannabe thugs thinking they are the new speedy fegan. I feel sorry for the young ones growing up now and their parents with raging drug habits.Drug dealers are not shunned in Newry

Reactions: 3
I would not go out in Newry anymore, its full of people openly snorting cocaine. Too many wannabe thugs thinking they are the new speedy fegan. I feel sorry for the young ones growing up now and their parents with raging drug habits.Drug dealers are not shunned in Newry
ill second that it’s turned into a dirt hole. I fear for my little bro growing up here

There is no fear in newry anymore. Iv kids of the age who go out and they go as far away from newry as they can. My eldest girl actually said that hollies cousin was one of the drug dealers outed on the WhatsApp messages doing the rounds. I'd say there is quite a few skeletons in that families closet. My eldest girl is unfortunately so caught up in influencers its scary, she's did start to go off hollie when hollie started to use the child as a weapon.

Reactions: 3
There is no fear in newry anymore. Iv kids of the age who go out and they go as far away from newry as they can. My eldest girl actually said that hollies cousin was one of the drug dealers outed on the WhatsApp messages doing the rounds. I'd say there is quite a few skeletons in that families closet. My eldest girl is unfortunately so caught up in influencers its scary, she's did start to go off hollie when hollie started to use the child as a weapon.
I herd that too about a cousin of hers Listed, I dont no those Newry ones tho. will I woudnt let vil take my baby in fairness to her I saw him driving a Passat this morning +driving along flying on da fone not 1 fck given

Mam that you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hollies shaking like a leaf in her most recent videos! Maybe the side effects from slimming tablets. 👀👀

p

Not true. Hunter Moore’s Bandhall has had the same brown seating from 1978. My best friends family drink there.

Last edited:
Not to stick up for hollie as I think they're both rats but V managed to get my snap and tortured me and I can actually confirm the being a liability off his head etc was sending me snaps which were ignored of him partying in Belfast etc and then 100s of messages about how he didn't want me to think bad of him he was going through a rough time hollie was a cheat blah blah blah pity party Central, this I think potentially could have been after the second break up but before baby's christening as he was sending messages about her being a woman and a disgrace for denying him. He got one reply from me, you're speaking to the wrong person you want to see your son speak to a solicitor but she's as bad was well aware of his past was warned I know people that t9od her straight out to her face. She still promoted his business etc. Ps he sent me loads of messages about pathetic tattle trolls telling lies and surely I knew the truth 🤣 so I kinda also believe he spun her a good line she was just silly enough or wanted to believe it enough to ignore the numerous warnings. God help that wee baba involved

Reactions: 2