Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a scumbag. Druggie woman that takes nothing to do with his child, has Tasha’s daughter wetting the bed with worry. He has hit her before. He’s much younger than her. She’s never worked a day in her life yet driving a Merc. Always on and off. Fighting always etc. Don’t be on here sticking up for a scumbag. She’s as bad as him. The amount of FaceTuning she does is hilarious..🤣🤣
Don't get what I said wrong here lol, as I said I don't like that ciaran fella at all. Does anyone? 🤔 We all know what kind of a "man" he is 🤢 Yep he used to beat his ex and also would have beat tasha. Everyone knows it. He's an absolute scumbag 🤢 yeah he's a sorry excuse for a father but I think we can all agree his son is actually better off without him and away from him. Yeah tasha is older but doesn't mean she has more sense at all 🙄 was wondering about her new merc too 😂 I'm not sticking up for no one. I only said he himself didn't touch her that night. Yeah I agree there, the blurred face and huge white eyes 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
I’m joking 🤣🤣 I was on about Andy Malone.
I thought I missed something 😂 I don’t follow Andy just know of him from I was in tech in Newry years ago.

Don't get what I said wrong here lol, as I said I don't like that ciaran fella at all. Does anyone? 🤔 We all know what kind of a "man" he is 🤢 Yep he used to beat his ex and also would have beat tasha. Everyone knows it. He's an absolute scumbag 🤢 yeah he's a sorry excuse for a father but I think we can all agree his son is actually better off without him and away from him. Yeah tasha is older but doesn't mean she has more sense at all 🙄 was wondering about her new merc too 😂 I'm not sticking up for no one. I only said he himself didn't touch her that night. Yeah I agree there, the blurred face and huge white eyes 🙈😂
I don’t think ciaran sees his child does he? Far as I no ciarans child’s mother is with Tashas ex. They must of swapped 😱 I’m not from Newry but there was talk of it all out here after vil posted Picts of the lads that beat Tasha a few days after on his pt page.

Last edited:
I thought I missed something 😂 I don’t follow Andy just know of him from I was in tech in Newry years ago.

I don’t think ciaran sees his child does he? Far as I no ciarans child’s mother is with Tashas ex. They must of swapped 😱 I’m not from Newry but there was talk of it all out here after vil posted Picts of the lads that beat Tasha a few days after on his pt page.
Picts? 😝

He is on it I’m an ex of his friend he is on it for life

my ex told me he told hollie lies about the rape case and she believed him but she has since found out the truth he had his mates and family tell her the same story so she thought it was the truth foolish girl but I know her cousins and they all know the truth now. She actually comes from a lovely family and I don’t know how she ended up with vil he is some boyo.
I know for a fact that when hollie got with him her family told her straight of the bat about vil and his rape conviction. They continued to tell her throughout so to make out she only knows the truth now is absol bullshit.
She actively encouraged people to use vil as a PT including women!!! Hollie knew what she was doing so iv little sympathy for her.

Reactions: 5
I know for a fact that when hollie got with him her family told her straight of the bat about vil and his rape conviction. They continued to tell her throughout so to make out she only knows the truth now is absol bullshit.
She actively encouraged people to use vil as a PT including women!!! Hollie knew what she was doing so iv little sympathy for her.
I know this too- we have a lot of mutual friends and she knows many people from Crossmaglen so she can't act the total dumbass. It wouldn't have taken much to find out the 'truth'.
She happily helped him sort out his premises and finances when she thought there was going to be a happily ever after (in fairness many of us would do the same) but she also happily ignored all the huge red flags and everyone's warnings what he was really like.

Yes if that’s true I agree. I don’t no hollie but I know her cousin. I do not get how he is allowed to train women in a private gym 1 to 1 with his conviction in the eyes of the law. Do they not check up on men like him

I know this too- we have a lot of mutual friends and she knows many people from Crossmaglen so she can't act the total dumbass. It wouldn't have taken much to find out the 'truth'.
She happily helped him sort out his premises and finances when she thought there was going to be a happily ever after (in fairness many of us would do the same) but she also happily ignored all the huge red flags and everyone's warnings what he was really like.
that is true, she coud of found out everything if she wanted too vil is mates with my ex and we never met her he kept her well clear of all his mates incase one of us slipped something to her he had hid so well. I no she didn’t no about his drug use my ex showed me Snapchat’s from him before about that he was petrified she found out when the baby was born an he was away partying

Last edited:
Yes if that’s true I agree. I don’t no hollie but I know her cousin. I do not get how he is allowed to train women in a private gym 1 to 1 with his conviction in the eyes of the law. Do they not check up on men like him
It is true she warned not only by her family and friends that his rape conviction was held up and that he wasn't innocent. Vil is an evil rapist bastard but hollie isn't so innocent herself as she promoted him, she backed him and took to her Instagram a number of times to tell us all we don't know the real vil and how she loved him bla bla bla.....iv no sympathy for her. Also she knew he loved to put toot up his nose again it was told to her by those close to her.

Reactions: 3
It is true she warned not only by her family and friends that his rape conviction was held up and that he wasn't innocent. Vil is an evil rapist bastard but hollie isn't so innocent herself as she promoted him, she backed him and took to her Instagram a number of times to tell us all we don't know the real vil and how she loved him bla bla bla.....iv no sympathy for her. Also she knew he loved to put toot up his nose again it was told to her by those close to her.
My ex who is close with him said she didn’t know about the toot up his nose until recent as he stayed clear of it for a good bit + she’s not into that at all but who knows he’s a lying toe rag just like vil I’ve since found He was another cunning rat but what comes around goes around and I no vil is on here and hope he puts it together who I am others might be afraid of him but I am not. He mite not show his women his friends Snapchat’s etc but his friends show ter women an I wouldn’t be afraid to mouth al. he will never change + Hol won’t ever see that £ again. Hope the child takes after her side cz his side r bat crazy

Folks any word what happened in the sheepbridge on Sunday and what's the craic with the sex party photos being leaked from a bar in Newry. Newry is mental at the minute lol

Folks any word what happened in the sheepbridge on Sunday and what's the craic with the sex party photos being leaked from a bar in Newry. Newry is mental at the minute lol
Someone said the sheepbridge incident was a family feud that erupted at a kids party!!

Ok didn't know about the sex party....care to elaborate or hint at which bar?

Heard it was to do with someone being killed last year, and think it was a partner/family member of the deceased was fighting with someone that withheld info