Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s a wax work šŸ¤­ when you see her old face she was so pretty and normal looking and had expressions .. the tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner are so harsh and her lips are way over filled .. itā€™s all very hard and ageing for someone so young

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s a wax work šŸ¤­ when you see her old face she was so pretty and normal looking and had expressions .. the tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner are so harsh and her lips are way over filled .. itā€™s all very hard and ageing for someone so young
And the weird wrinkles around her mouth! So strange

Reactions: 3
If Hollie didnā€™t put him on the birth certificate, heā€™ll not get on it at all. Itā€™s the motherā€™s choice to leave him off or put him on, unless theyā€™re married. Means Vil has no parental rights

Reactions: 2
Wow šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« the insta perfect loved up relationship has fairly shown itā€™s true colours if he isnā€™t even on the birth certificate.. sheā€™s a dirt bag to do that, not as if the childā€™s parentage is being questioned sheā€™s only done it to be spiteful and bcoz she can

Reactions: 1
Usually people donā€™t name the father on the birth cert if they want to claim theyā€™re a single parent. Then when they split they want the fatherā€™s name added to the birth cert so they can chase him for child maintenance. Not saying thatā€™s Hollieā€™s reasons but she knows who Coreyā€™s Dad is so she shouldā€™ve had Vil on the birth cert.

If he takes that child and something happens he has no parental rights. Iā€™m split from my kids father and re married but I was always told he should have guardianship Incase he was at the zoo and something happened I would never forgive myself

He has to be present when the child was registered now he will have to prove it's his child and the courts can order his name to be put onšŸ˜ In reality I can't see It happening but with out his name on the bc he has no parental rights.

He has to be present when the child was registered now he will have to prove it's his child and the courts can order his name to be put onšŸ˜ In reality I can't see It happening but with out his name on the bc he has no parental rights.
Yep you can get it reissued with the fathers name on it- I know a friend of mine who had it done. It does involve legal action though but it definitely can be done.

did she get the boobs done? She looked really well at the wedding
I thought the dress just emphasised how thin/frail she looked- you could see her ribcage?

If Hollie didnā€™t put him on the birth certificate, heā€™ll not get on it at all. Itā€™s the motherā€™s choice to leave him off or put him on, unless theyā€™re married. Means Vil has no parental rights
It can be done. It's a long process, but possible.

Reactions: 1
I think having ā€œunknownā€ on your childā€™s birth certificate when the father is known and present is disgusting. Imagine when Corey is older and needs his birth certificate for whatever reason and sees that where his fathers name should be it says unknown. All over his mother being a petty duck.

Reactions: 3
Well trust me I know, and he didnt touch her. In fact he wasn't even there. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like the fella but I can say he didn't lay a hand on her in sheepbridge. Yes completely agree, hollie should know better than to gossip and trying to spread false stories especially after what happened between her and v all over social media
Heā€™s a scumbag. Druggie woman that takes nothing to do with his child, has Tashaā€™s daughter wetting the bed with worry. He has hit her before. Heā€™s much younger than her. Sheā€™s never worked a day in her life yet driving a Merc. Always on and off. Fighting always etc. Donā€™t be on here sticking up for a scumbag. Sheā€™s as bad as him. The amount of FaceTuning she does is hilarious..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£