Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
We downloaded it last night! I got Hufflepuff which is my pottermore house anyway woopwoop!!! Loving it so far

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I wish they had done more quests where you got different things with what house you were in, like jackdaws quest was a total different lead up from each house, it was nice to see 4 sides to that quest, wish they had done it with some others as well

LittleMy

VIP Member
I'm a big HP fan but I've never been a "gamer" at all. The only game I've played is The Sims 😂 I don't have a console but do have a decent laptop, is it worth getting or should I not bother.
It’s a great game I’d highly recommend it; there’s just so much to it! I’m 34 and not much of a gamer these days either but have been enjoying this as a longtime HP fan. I’ve been playing since release week and am still finding new things to do within the game. I play on PS5, haven’t played it on any other device though but have only heard good things.

• Heart

nym3ria

Chatty Member
props to the other half who treated me to the deluxe version so I could access it 3 days early!!

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
I'm at a part where I fight statues. I keep dying so could take me awhile haha
Top tip is get good at protego! If you get a perfect shield it sends a stunning spell back and it’s really effective with the statues. And just spam the basic cast - especially when you don’t have many other spells to call on.

edit - also you get an effect on the ground when one is going to jump and land on you somake sure you roll out of the way. You get loads of time once the effect appears to move.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah it's quite close to the end, you will need to go to the undercroft an if he's there then you can ask him, it's a not bad spell but honestly useless in most heavy battles as it's basically a one use spell with how long the cooldown is for it, I'll use it on the troll if there's one in battle but I prefer the other two dark spells as you can use them a few times

Also incase anyone has gotten to the stage of almost 100% it, there's not 34 field guides in the bell tower, there's only 33, but it should still say 150/150 on your field guide in the menu, it seems there's a bug for that as I spent probably around a hour looking for the last one which doesn't exist 😫😅

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’m such a cheating little bitch, Mr Mouse is racing Imelda for me as I made such a dogs dinner popping the balloons. 😂

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Marking my place in the queue to get Imelda with the killing curse. I hate the broom trials, I’m on the 3rd one and I keep missing hoops. I’ll have another bash later but I think I’m going to cheat and get Mr Mouse to do it.

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Oh I’ve tested it out, it’s definitely still a bit creepy. Kinda funny when you see the little hatchling ones with skates on though 😂

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
ooh that’s interesting .. I had heard somewhere that hufflepuff was the only one where you visit Azkaban which I am doing now so I did wonder if there were other storylines for the other houses!
Oh no way, that's awesome, azkaban would be so cool to see, do you know when about it was you visited an I'll see if I can remember what Slytherin's was, I will be playing all four anyway as I want to 100% the achievements for it an I can only do that with playing all houses

Also Disney dreamlight is soo good, if you enjoyed games like animal crossing an farming like stardew then you will love it

Reactions: 3

fudgebox

VIP Member
Oops I didn’t realise there was a thread on here will go check it out! Thanks I’ve just downloaded it 😆

ooh that’s interesting .. I had heard somewhere that hufflepuff was the only one where you visit Azkaban which I am doing now so I did wonder if there were other storylines for the other houses!
I’m hufflepuff and my husband is Gryffindor so when I was in Azkaban he was like wtf no fair! 🤣

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Congrats 🎉🎉 I've never been to a hp quiz but I'd love to one day

I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game before 😂 even my other harry potter games that I loved never had me this addicted

• Heart

Sunshine489

I didn't know this game existed until I saw this post now I'm away to purchase it for the Xbox 😆 Used to love playing the old HP games on the Playstation so this is a bit of nostalgia

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Congrats 🎉🎉 I've never been to a hp quiz but I'd love to one day

I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game before 😂 even my other harry potter games that I loved never had me this addicted
The original PS games will always have a place in my heart (shitty graphics and all). 😂

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Not long to wait now for us poor PS4 girlies ✨ I am annoyed we get it in the summer when I want to be outside though 😂