Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new harry potter game is coming february 10 - any chance someone is planning to buy/has preordered it? i saw this video today on instagram and now i cannot wait:

Reactions: 4
it looks absolutely incredible, i haven't preordered yet for pc as i'm debating whether i should get the deluxe version for a €10 difference :unsure:
Not sure if this will tip the cakes but with the deluxe version you get it three days earlier.

I’ve preordered it and can’t wait 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ohh didn't know there was a thread for this, I CANNOT wait for it, I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered on the Xbox an hoping for a midnight release so I can play on the 7th 😅 I was going order the collector's but couldn't justify the price just for the book an wand when the game is the same as deluxe anyway, but I am sooooo excited for this

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ohh didn't know there was a thread for this, I CANNOT wait for it, I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered on the Xbox an hoping for a midnight release so I can play on the 7th 😅 I was going order the collector's but couldn't justify the price just for the book an wand when the game is the same as deluxe anyway, but I am sooooo excited for this
omg don't tell me about this collectors edition but please tell me about it 😂

• Haha
omg don't tell me about this collectors edition but please tell me about it 😂
It was coming in around £300 for me, the game itself is the same as the deluxe edition but you were getting a physical copy in a metal tin/box that looked kindi cool as well as a open book that a wand floated on top of, I think there was a kelpie robe to use in-game (I don't know if they might release this as a paid dlc in future) but for that price I couldn't, the deluxe was £75 for me, there's no way a book with a floating wand is worth £225 😂 plus am happy with the dark arts stuff I'll get with deluxe so the kelpie robe won't be missed

• Heart
If I get it, it'll be for the switch. Will wait and see some real reviews before I buy though.

If I get it, it'll be for the switch. Will wait and see some real reviews before I buy though.
Should be a ton of reviews an possible a few updates by then, think the switch is end July so it's more polished for it, be interesting to see how the switch handles such a large game, if in future price goes down then I'll grab it for mine as well as I travel with the switch

I’ve genuinely not been this excited for a game in years. Livid that it doesn’t come out on the switch til months after though

• Heart
Am surprised it's taken so long on the switch an last gen considering this was a game with a original 2021 release date, then pushed to holidays 2022

I'll give then the pass for 2021 since the pandemic pushed everything an they weren't the only ones, but when they gave it the 2022 date I thought it was pretty much polished an was in a good state for release

YT all ready has playthroughs of side missions, watched one an it looks amazing

• Heart
I’ve been watching all the gameplay videos that came out yesterday and my god, it just looks incredible.
It’s not making the wait any easier 😂😭

What house is everyone hoping/going to restart the game for?
I’ll accept nothing less than Ravenclaw. A friend of mine was saying she’s just going to see what house she gets and go with that. I can’t understand that kind of crazy 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching all the gameplay videos that came out yesterday and my god, it just looks incredible.
It’s not making the wait any easier 😂😭

What house is everyone hoping/going to restart the game for?
I’ll accept nothing less than Ravenclaw. A friend of mine was saying she’s just going to see what house she gets and go with that. I can’t understand that kind of crazy 😱
I have mine linked up to my fan account so I'll be in Slytherin for my first playthrough, an have my own wand as well, I believe you select your house or you can change it, I want to play through all 4 houses an be evil/good so I can get the multiple endings

Am the same with watching all the playthroughs, I think I'll easily spend the first few hours just exploring an flying about 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have mine linked up to my fan account so I'll be in Slytherin for my first playthrough, an have my own wand as well, I believe you select your house or you can change it, I want to play through all 4 houses an be evil/good so I can get the multiple endings
Aw that’s good. I hadn’t seen anything about choosing your house. I did the fan account quiz but that put me in Hufflepuff so that’s out!

😂😂 I think that’s going to be everyone’s first couple of hours.

• Heart
Those with the deluxe version, it's out tomorrow at midnight in your time zone, I cannot wait for it 😁

• Heart