Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I quite liked ravenclaws dorm, I was Slytherin, I found Hufflepuff to be a little disappointment, it felt like they put in so much effort for gryffindor an Slytherin an just sorted threw Hufflepuffs together quickly

Sunshine489

I've only started and I'm ready for giving up 😆 I'm at my first class doing the dueling and I can't seen to defeat him!

anniemouse

VIP Member
Ravenclaw. How about you? I want to see inside the Slytherin common room.

I hate the flying stuff. I’m okay flying around the map but I lose any and all coordination as soon as there’s a trial!
I am in Slytherin. I need to pick it back up and finish it. I’m the same, the trials are a nightmare but I can fly around from one place to the next okay

I got 100% game completion! That last flying trial was a horror though. I can’t decide whether to make other characters just so I can see inside the other common rooms so I’m back on Sims4 for now while I make my mind up!
I did that as soon as a finished the game. I’m a Ravenclaw but as it turns out every other dorm is better 😂
When I get around to a second play through, definitely going with Gryffindor.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You'd think they would have wanted to wait till they could release all versions at the same time, I'd imagine after tomorrow the internet is going be full of footage, for me it's 11am that New Zealand will have it go live so by the time it gets to midnight here my YT will probably be full of walkthroughs an game footage, it's going be sooo hard not to go an watch it all, the footage that's out the now only shows one side quest an some areas but no story as it seems the Devs told the media what they could do when they tried it out

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I’m on 8% complete because, as I thought, the sun keep distracting me 🌞

I just need to not forget how to play it come autumn.

Yel

Chatty Member
Imelda is massively annoying. I'm not sure about consoles but on PC I'm finding it very difficult to fly. I can just about do it and then I hit one of those speed bubbles and :eek:

Not sure I'll ever be able to beat her at the time trial.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
am honestly not sure why consoles can't get mods, I never thought about the privacy thing I i just assumed maybe they weren't strong enough to run them, half the time updates from the game Devs themselves can lag an crash games 😅

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
You can change the spiders. There’s an option under the accessibility settings for arachnophobia mode. It turns them into little blobs with roller skates on 😂
Is this on console? I know it’s on PC but never seen it on Xbox? Haven’t played for a little while though so there may have been an update!