Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ooh I didn't know there was a thread for this. I've been playing for a few months (on easy mode).
The graphics are great and I'm up to level 25 now.
I love going into the great Hall and seeing everyone eating but it's a shame you can't sit down and join in.

Reactions: 6

fudgebox

VIP Member
Im really struggling with the battles and duels I just panic and press all the buttons and forget what does what 😆 think I need to put it on easy mode

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I am absolutely LOVING it, the graphics are so much better than I thought they would be, an the music is really good as well, it's almost a hour of story (with a little gameplay) before you reach hogwarts so be prepared not to get to hogwarts first, but the story does set it up an give some history

My game was linked to the fan page so it put me in Slytherin but there is a option to either select or pick a different house so don't worry if you get a house you don't want, you can just click to change

Headmaster black is a asshole tbh 😂

An I'll check to see if I can get pets, so far I only just got to hogwarts an have explored the Slytherin common room 😅

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
I assume everyone else is running around wearing a random assortment of clothes that don’t match for the best offence/defence stats and it’s not just me?

• Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
Ah I didn’t know there was a thread for this game! It’s officially taken over my life 😂 I was thrilled to be in Slytherin.

I’m getting too distracted with all the side quests, reckon I might eventually complete it in 2025!
Ugh same I go to do my main task and then I talk to someone and they give me some stupid task to do 🤣

• Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
My character is so ugly I wish I took more time changing her I thought I’d be able to change her after😆

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Finished the story today after around 59 hours of gameplay. Hopefully just a few more hours to do the challenges left and complete the collections and then that should be me for the first playthrough! Honestly I’ve loved every second of this game. Been a great 60 hours.

• Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
I got 100% game completion! That last flying trial was a horror though. I can’t decide whether to make other characters just so I can see inside the other common rooms so I’m back on Sims4 for now while I make my mind up!

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
65 hours an I am officially done with all achievements an 100% finished the story a while ago but I am glad to have finally gotten all achievements for it now ☺

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
We’ve just purchased a PS5 and pre-ordered the game. Should be all set to play over the weekend, can’t wait 🐝

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
What would you change? One of the things I’d like to see is really minor but I’d like to see the homeowners in the hamlets acknowledge me when I break into their houses and steal the contents of their chests and money bags!
It’s all minor things to make the gameplay more immersive. Such as I wish you could sit down, sleep in your dorm room, have a relationship bar for people that goes up or down depending on how you interact with them, have people react when you go into their house, etc. The latter two are done very well in the Fable game series if you’ve played that.

strawb

VIP Member
i went to a harry potter pub quiz last night (and won 🤠🤠), and all people could talk about during the breaks was the game and how incredible it is 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve seen that trophy but struggle to flipendo the cows 😂
I’m playing as a hufflepuff and I said to my partner than my next run through I’m going to be a slytherin and just be awful to everyone and everything and I can’t wait 😂
This is what I did as my Slytherin character. Kept all the stuff from side quests, the NPCs were fuming. I still hear them bitching about me whenever I pass them. 😂

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Finished the story today after around 59 hours of gameplay. Hopefully just a few more hours to do the challenges left and complete the collections and then that should be me for the first playthrough! Honestly I’ve loved every second of this game. Been a great 60 hours.
Update: got 100% on challenges and collectibles… steam achievement to collect all collectibles didn’t ping 😭😭😭

• Sad

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Hope you all enjoy it, a few things incase you didn't know

You cant change your face when chosen, just your hairstyle

You cant change talent points once chosen, an it's limited how many you get so I'd read them all an think carefully what ones you like before you pick

The world map when zoomed out will let you know what level is recommended for going into it, as some enemies will take chunks out you

Completing Merlin's quests around the grounds will unlock more inventory space

Revelio is your best friend, spam it 😅

It might be great to do the story but side quests open up SO much an the characters side quests can be super helpful in story mode

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
thought the spiders would tip me over the edge
I hadn’t found the spiders too bad until the other day when I was on a spider related quest and the music was really ominous from the start and I actually got shivers and felt like all the spiders were crawling on me it was just endless 😬😭 every time I see a cave with a wee beware spiders sign outside I’m like no f this I’m out 😂😂

• Haha