Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I kindi think they all look the same 😂 it's something in the eyes that makes them all have that same look, I thought I had picked ok as I spent so much time changing things but she's not much different to all the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm totally downloading those Mods as soon as I've finished the main story.

I guess with piracy concerns consoles are so locked down making mods difficult.

If I played more I'd get a steam deck, it's 320 and apparently runs hogwarts really well and mods I assume are easy to use.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I accio’d a spider by mistake whilst free roaming near the forbidden forest last night. 😭

Don’t do it guys. Don’t.

My Slytherin character has been gaslighting Sebastian. I encouraged him to use and teach me the Unforgivable Curses but turned him in when Ominis asked what to do about him after he killed Uncle Solomon. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I press the left stick in and forget when I go to land/stop that I've pressed it and I start doing all sorts whilst it's trying to fly off everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Least it's easier than the mounts lol, I spent more time running into things trying figure out how to get them in the air than I did in the air 😂

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Trying 100% my achievements an I've no idea what enemies I still need to use the ancient magic on, am stuck at 94% 😫

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
You don’t really get the opportunity to learn the Killing Curse until close to the end of the Sebastian arc unfortunately, and can only use it on enemies. I was really looking forward to making Voldemort look like a fairy Princess but it wasn’t to be. 😕
---
I didn't get the killing spell until right near the end!
Think I was about 40 hours in!
It's the very last one you learn.

There's 3 dark arts spells to learn and that's the last one!
I love the ancient magic when you turn them into chickens or make the spiders tiny then squish them 😂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Looks like it runs pretty well on switch and they've done a lot of work to make it good. Obviously doesn't look the same as consoles 10x more powerful but still looks like a great experience for switch people.

I’ve been watching all the gameplay videos that came out yesterday and my god, it just looks incredible.
It’s not making the wait any easier 😂😭

What house is everyone hoping/going to restart the game for?
I’ll accept nothing less than Ravenclaw. A friend of mine was saying she’s just going to see what house she gets and go with that. I can’t understand that kind of crazy 😱

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
I started the Disney game last night it’s giving animal crossing vibes, I’m loving it! 🤩

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I know some of you hated the spiders, apparently the new update is letting you change the spiders into like jellybean things with roller skates on them, I think it has a arachnophobia setting in the main game settings now

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to this now i've finally got a switch to play it on.
Used to love the Harry Potter games for the Gameboy

WhatABore

VIP Member
I seem to be in the minority of not liking Ominis.
But I'm always one for sticking to first impressions 😂
Same as the broom racing girl. Can't remember her name. She was a b**ch to start with and I've stuck to my first impression 😂

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’m just about to get my broom. I’ve not had much time to play since the release but made a good bit of progress today.