Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am honestly not sure why consoles can't get mods, I never thought about the privacy thing I i just assumed maybe they weren't strong enough to run them, half the time updates from the game Devs themselves can lag an crash games ๐Ÿ˜…
Security is a big thing, along with performance issues. The consoles are so much lower performance wise than a pc can handle, and they can't guarantee or moderate all mods that people could create, so it could easily crash and over run consoles!

Reactions: 2
Marking my place in the queue to get Imelda with the killing curse. I hate the broom trials, Iโ€™m on the 3rd one and I keep missing hoops. Iโ€™ll have another bash later but I think Iโ€™m going to cheat and get Mr Mouse to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marking my place in the queue to get Imelda with the killing curse. I hate the broom trials, Iโ€™m on the 3rd one and I keep missing hoops. Iโ€™ll have another bash later but I think Iโ€™m going to cheat and get Mr Mouse to do it.
I was so glad when they were over. Whilst I hadn't struggled with them, I hate them ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even more so that they're so long!

Can we get her with the killing curse? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 1
I love that we all dislike her ๐Ÿ˜… I don't think I know anyone who likes her, she's such a stuck up witch an every course she has something snarky to say lol

Reactions: 3
My husband is now playing and I'm helping him with the quests, he just did the Deek one with Tobbs (IYKYK) and I didn't help on that one I left ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone discovered if there is a purpose to stroking the cats/spinning the globes or are these just fun little extras?

Iโ€™ve found a few little play throughs/ambient walk throughs on YouTube which I love to have on when Iโ€™m unable to play but still want to feel that Iโ€™m playing!!

Has anyone discovered if there is a purpose to stroking the cats/spinning the globes or are these just fun little extras?

Iโ€™ve found a few little play throughs/ambient walk throughs on YouTube which I love to have on when Iโ€™m unable to play but still want to feel that Iโ€™m playing!!
Theyโ€™re just fun extras as far as I know, but you can win a trophy for casting Flipendo on 20 Highland cows which is hilarious. I felt a bit bad doing it to them but they were fine. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Theyโ€™re just fun extras as far as I know, but you can win a trophy for casting Flipendo on 20 Highland cows which is hilarious. I felt a bit bad doing it to them but they were fine. ๐Ÿ˜‚
You also get it if it's the same cow but just done 20 times, I had fun with that one, got it all the way down the hill ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
You also get it if it's the same cow but just done 20 times, I had fun with that one, got it all the way down the hill ๐Ÿ˜…
Wow, that couldโ€™ve saved me some time ๐Ÿ˜…

Also love transforming sheep into balls of yarn and watching them roll down the hill before changing back ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Wow, that couldโ€™ve saved me some time ๐Ÿ˜…

Also love transforming sheep into balls of yarn and watching them roll down the hill before changing back ๐Ÿ˜‚
If you keep transforming them they eventually turn to bags of gold too, it's not much, like a few coins but it's a cool option

Think I seen a video where they also got them into hogwarts as well by transforming them into balls of yarn then lifting them into the school lol

• Wow
Iโ€™ve seen that trophy but struggle to flipendo the cows ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m playing as a hufflepuff and I said to my partner than my next run through Iโ€™m going to be a slytherin and just be awful to everyone and everything and I canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish they had done more quests where you got different things with what house you were in, like jackdaws quest was a total different lead up from each house, it was nice to see 4 sides to that quest, wish they had done it with some others as well

Iโ€™ve seen that trophy but struggle to flipendo the cows ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m playing as a hufflepuff and I said to my partner than my next run through Iโ€™m going to be a slytherin and just be awful to everyone and everything and I canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is what I did as my Slytherin character. Kept all the stuff from side quests, the NPCs were fuming. I still hear them bitching about me whenever I pass them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I did as my Slytherin character. Kept all the stuff from side quests, the NPCs were fuming. I still hear them bitching about me whenever I pass them. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ahh yes! Iโ€™m always so good in games .. scared to break rules โ€ฆ so Iโ€™m so excited that I get the opportunity to be a baddie!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Snippysnips I agree, I wish there was more that was different with each house, I wonder if there might be more in new updates?

• Haha
Not long to wait now for us poor PS4 girlies โœจ I am annoyed we get it in the summer when I want to be outside though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3