Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I had mine on hard and gave up because I couldn’t get past one quest! I might try it again but change to easy😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
great tips thanks everyone, My other option for if I couldnt do it was give to a little cousin to help me haha

• Heart
great tips thanks everyone, My other option for if I couldnt do it was give to a little cousin to help me haha
also if you cast your basic spell 4 times in a row, the 4th hit is much more powerful! hope this helps 💕

• Heart
I play on story mode and I’ve still loved it! Think I’d have given up if they didn’t have such an easy setting 😳

Reactions: 4
I've only started and I'm ready for giving up 😆 I'm at my first class doing the dueling and I can't seen to defeat him!

I've only started and I'm ready for giving up 😆 I'm at my first class doing the dueling and I can't seen to defeat him!
Remember just the basic cast. So if you have levioso, send him up in the air and a few basic casts straight after each other

Reactions: 3
I kept trying & dying so changed to easy just to get past that bit 🙈 I then put it back on normal, i'm just about to start my first lesson and at the secret picture.

• Heart
Ooh I didn't know there was a thread for this. I've been playing for a few months (on easy mode).
The graphics are great and I'm up to level 25 now.
I love going into the great Hall and seeing everyone eating but it's a shame you can't sit down and join in.

Reactions: 6
I bought this for my son’s switch so I can play on it when he goes to bed. I’m not a gamer at all - I’ve only played Animal Crossing recently and things like Mario and Sonic 20-25 years ago but I love Harry Potter so thought I’d give it a go. My god I am baffled! I started it on normal mode but have had to drop to easy, really contemplating story mode now! Ive managed to get to level 10 through what my husband keeps referring to as just “button bashing”. I’m loving the stuff in the school and the problem solving stuff but hating all the forbidden forest bits and fighting statues etc, especially the spiders as I hate spiders! I’ve genuinely ended up with a sore hand and wrist tonight from frantically trying to complete Percival Rackham’s trial - managed to make it to the final boss and had to give up as I was demented!

• Haha
I bought this for my son’s switch so I can play on it when he goes to bed. I’m not a gamer at all - I’ve only played Animal Crossing recently and things like Mario and Sonic 20-25 years ago but I love Harry Potter so thought I’d give it a go. My god I am baffled! I started it on normal mode but have had to drop to easy, really contemplating story mode now! Ive managed to get to level 10 through what my husband keeps referring to as just “button bashing”. I’m loving the stuff in the school and the problem solving stuff but hating all the forbidden forest bits and fighting statues etc, especially the spiders as I hate spiders! I’ve genuinely ended up with a sore hand and wrist tonight from frantically trying to complete Percival Rackham’s trial - managed to make it to the final boss and had to give up as I was demented!
Haha I am also a button basher 😅

Reactions: 1
Glad it’s not just me 😂 I end up just jumping all over the place when I’m trying to cast spells. It’s no wonder I’ve ended up with a sore hand!
You have to keep moving or they get you 😄
If you've got any trait points now you can get a really useful fast transport roll forward move. I recommend it for dodging.

hating all the forbidden forest bits and fighting statues etc, especially the spiders as I hate spiders!
You can change the spiders. There’s an option under the accessibility settings for arachnophobia mode. It turns them into little blobs with roller skates on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m really enjoying this game - though there are some things I’d change. Really like the arachnophobia setting, such a thoughtful thing to add in. I’m playing it on story mode like I do with all games that offer it!

What would you change? One of the things I’d like to see is really minor but I’d like to see the homeowners in the hamlets acknowledge me when I break into their houses and steal the contents of their chests and money bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What would you change? One of the things I’d like to see is really minor but I’d like to see the homeowners in the hamlets acknowledge me when I break into their houses and steal the contents of their chests and money bags!
It’s all minor things to make the gameplay more immersive. Such as I wish you could sit down, sleep in your dorm room, have a relationship bar for people that goes up or down depending on how you interact with them, have people react when you go into their house, etc. The latter two are done very well in the Fable game series if you’ve played that.

Reactions: 6
You can change the spiders. There’s an option under the accessibility settings for arachnophobia mode. It turns them into little blobs with roller skates on 😂
Is this on console? I know it’s on PC but never seen it on Xbox? Haven’t played for a little while though so there may have been an update!

It’s all minor things to make the gameplay more immersive. Such as I wish you could sit down, sleep in your dorm room, have a relationship bar for people that goes up or down depending on how you interact with them, have people react when you go into their house, etc. The latter two are done very well in the Fable game series if you’ve played that.
Fable is one of mg all time favourite games!
---
Is this on console? I know it’s on PC but never seen it on Xbox? Haven’t played for a little while though so there may have been an update!
It is on xbox, yeah 😊
It's on all, it's in the settings somewhere, I play it on Xbox and put it on to test it 😂