Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completed the PS exclusive extra quest - the haunted Hogsmeade shop - last night and my nerves are shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m such a cheating little witch, Mr Mouse is racing Imelda for me as I made such a dogs dinner popping the balloons. 😂

• Haha
Just Revelio'd at the wrong moment during the plight of the house elf quest and really scared myself 😱😱😱. Send help

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just Revelio'd at the wrong moment during the plight of the house elf quest and really scared myself 😱😱😱. Send help
I’m literally doing this mission now and oh my god, I was not prepared for this 😭😂 that bloody elf sending me down here, she’s getting sacked when I’m out of here!! Goodbye Penny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m literally doing this mission now and oh my god, I was not prepared for this 😭😂 that bloody elf sending me down here, she’s getting sacked when I’m out of here!! Goodbye Penny
You’re meaning the haunted shop one? 😂

Penny is a little tit for that though - my husband said she reminded him of Jean Slater from Eastenders 💀

Deek sends you on the plight of the House Elf quest into the cave full of eight-legged creatures 😬

RIP Tobbs 😢

Does anyone else get motion sickness from all the running up and down spiral staircases or is it just me? 😂

• Haha
Penny is a little tit for that though - my husband said she reminded him of Jean Slater from Eastenders 💀
Hahaha yes 🤣 I’ll be certainly telling her to sling her hook when I’m back in the shop. I’m stuck on this second lantern for this mission, my husband is on night shift who’s an expert at puzzles as well 😩

that is a sad mission, poor tobbs!

ETA think the game took pity on me 🤣 I’ve just randomly found it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Had to log in to my boyfriends game tonight to find the few collection chests and field guide pages he had left in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade because he was adamant he’d found them all and the game was glitched 😂🙈 the game was not glitched as I found them all in an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been running around the same corridors in hogwarts over and over trying to find my last daedalian key and I have no idea where it is 🥲

• Heart
I've been running around the same corridors in hogwarts over and over trying to find my last daedalian key and I have no idea where it is 🥲
Omg I’ve literally just been doing the same! It’s driving me mad 😩 😂

• Haha
I had the same problem and was so lucky I just happened to run into it when I wasnt doing anything.
Might be worth googling the locations and checking them all?

I found the one I was looking for in the dungeon area using Alohomora on one of the locked doors by chance, in an area near some barrels. I did have to use Google to find some of the Demiguise Moons though as I felt I was going around in circles looking 😂