Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some of you hated the spiders, apparently the new update is letting you change the spiders into like jellybean things with roller skates on them, I think it has a arachnophobia setting in the main game settings now

Reactions: 3
Oh I’ve tested it out, it’s definitely still a bit creepy. Kinda funny when you see the little hatchling ones with skates on though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried this on the Switch yet? I really want to play it but I only have a Switch

ETA: Never mind I've just seen it's been delayed to November 😥

I’ve just found this thread! How is everyone getting on with this game. I’ve spent the last few months obsessed with it 😂 I’m only on 80% and have been playing for 93 hours but I love it. I’ve done all of the main quests so keep flying round finding side quests. I still have a fair few Merlin Trials to do too but keep forgetting to get some mallowsweet leaves when I’m in Hogsmeade.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m on 8% complete because, as I thought, the sun keep distracting me 🌞

I just need to not forget how to play it come autumn.

I’ve just found this thread! How is everyone getting on with this game. I’ve spent the last few months obsessed with it 😂 I’m only on 80% and have been playing for 93 hours but I love it. I’ve done all of the main quests so keep flying round finding side quests. I still have a fair few Merlin Trials to do too but keep forgetting to get some mallowsweet leaves when I’m in Hogsmeade.
I've done all 4 houses an still love it, I can't wait till the Xbox gets the ps exclusive quest next year an am looking forward to the second one, kindi wish they would do DLC for it but doesn't look like they want too an instead are focusing on legacy 2

Also I wouldn't bother wasting money on mallowsweet leaves, just grow them in your room of requirement, you eventually end up with way more than is needed to complete all the trials as well

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've done all 4 houses an still love it, I can't wait till the Xbox gets the ps exclusive quest next year an am looking forward to the second one, kindi wish they would do DLC for it but doesn't look like they want too an instead are focusing on legacy 2

Also I wouldn't bother wasting money on mallowsweet leaves, just grow them in your room of requirement, you eventually end up with way more than is needed to complete all the trials as well
I need to get some more potting tables as mine have mandrakes and Chinese chomping cabbages in them. My room of requirement is a mess!

I need to get some more potting tables as mine have mandrakes and Chinese chomping cabbages in them. My room of requirement is a mess!
I think I went with 2 large tables 3 medium tables an 3 small tables, I found that to work best for me for growing everything

I think I went with 2 large tables 3 medium tables an 3 small tables, I found that to work best for me for growing everything
I just wacked down a bunch of the ones with 3 in a row in a bunch of columns so I could grow at least 1 of everything 😂
And then had 2 large at each end 😂

• Haha
Posted on here ages ago about how I’d completed all the collections but the achievement on Steam never registered. Tried a few things, logging in and out of the game, loading the save on our other pc, waited a few days and tried it again but still nothing. Decided I wanted to replay the game today and it had been uninstalled from my PC. Reinstalled it and booted up my original save to see if anything would happen AND IT DID! The collection achievement pinged! Now just need to get to the map room with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw and do the ancient magic on all enemies achievement and I’ll have it 100% on steam. I was so fuming about the collection one not registering and I couldn’t face trying to complete it all again on my boyfriends save so I’m so relieved it finally worked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got 100% game completion! That last flying trial was a horror though. I can’t decide whether to make other characters just so I can see inside the other common rooms so I’m back on Sims4 for now while I make my mind up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got 100% game completion! That last flying trial was a horror though. I can’t decide whether to make other characters just so I can see inside the other common rooms so I’m back on Sims4 for now while I make my mind up!
Well done! I’m crap on the broomstick, I have to get me mouse to do those for me like I’m a child 😂
What house were you in?

Well done! I’m crap on the broomstick, I have to get me mouse to do those for me like I’m a child 😂
What house were you in?
Ravenclaw. How about you? I want to see inside the Slytherin common room.

I hate the flying stuff. I’m okay flying around the map but I lose any and all coordination as soon as there’s a trial!

Ravenclaw. How about you? I want to see inside the Slytherin common room.

I hate the flying stuff. I’m okay flying around the map but I lose any and all coordination as soon as there’s a trial!
I am in Slytherin. I need to pick it back up and finish it. I’m the same, the trials are a nightmare but I can fly around from one place to the next okay

I did that as soon as a finished the game. I’m a Ravenclaw but as it turns out every other dorm is better 😂
When I get around to a second play through, definitely going with Gryffindor.

I quite liked ravenclaws dorm, I was Slytherin, I found Hufflepuff to be a little disappointment, it felt like they put in so much effort for gryffindor an Slytherin an just sorted threw Hufflepuffs together quickly