Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished the story today after around 59 hours of gameplay. Hopefully just a few more hours to do the challenges left and complete the collections and then that should be me for the first playthrough! Honestly I’ve loved every second of this game. Been a great 60 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finished the story today after around 59 hours of gameplay. Hopefully just a few more hours to do the challenges left and complete the collections and then that should be me for the first playthrough! Honestly I’ve loved every second of this game. Been a great 60 hours.
I've just finished the story today as well. I'm on 42 hours.
At 89% complete.

Really enjoyed it!

Although I went into fighting Ranrock with 6 potions left 🙃😂 only took me like 10 attempts 🙃😂

• Heart
Update: got 100% on challenges and collectibles… steam achievement to collect all collectibles didn’t ping 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Trying 100% my achievements an I've no idea what enemies I still need to use the ancient magic on, am stuck at 94% 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Trying 100% my achievements an I've no idea what enemies I still need to use the ancient magic on, am stuck at 94% 😫
This is something I've not completed! I've purposely gone hunting for each type of enemy to do it on all

Reactions: 1
This is something I've not completed! I've purposely gone hunting for each type of enemy to do it on all
Also not done this one. On PC it doesn't even show you how close you are to getting it so I have no idea - I've tried to use it wherever I can so it's so annoying to still be working on it. If you google the achievement there are a few lists of the enemies you need to do so I think the best thing is just to do them one by one and tick them off as you go. Can probably get most of them in a few runs of the battle arenas.

Reactions: 2
Thanks, yeah I'll probably need to make a list an check them off, I have a feeling it must be just one or two I need to get, I've been using the ancient magic a ton an it's always the same few enemies I see

Thanks, yeah I'll probably need to make a list an check them off, I have a feeling it must be just one or two I need to get, I've been using the ancient magic a ton an it's always the same few enemies I see
I'm so far behind with spiders because I purposely avoid them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really wish that I was playing on PC because there’s a mod for arachnophobics which turns the spiders into like cubes. I really struggle a lot with the spiders (irrational I know, but it’s a genuine fear of mine, can’t even look at a picture of one without shuddering and breaking out in a cold sweat).

I completed the story a few days ago (with my husband’s help). Having fun just exploring and looking for stuff now.

I'm 16 hours in and I haven't managed to learn the killing spell :(

Really hoping I'll get the opportunity soon (I've told Sebastian I'm interested in the dark arts) and then I'll get Imelda mid flight 😆. I'm sadly guessing that's not how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm 16 hours in and I haven't managed to learn the killing spell :(

Really hoping I'll get the opportunity soon (I've told Sebastian I'm interested in the dark arts) and then I'll get Imelda mid flight 😆. I'm sadly guessing that's not how it works.
I didn't get the killing spell until right near the end!
Think I was about 40 hours in!
It's the very last one you learn.

There's 3 dark arts spells to learn and that's the last one!

You don’t really get the opportunity to learn the Killing Curse until close to the end of the Sebastian arc unfortunately, and can only use it on enemies. I was really looking forward to making Voldemort look like a fairy Princess but it wasn’t to be. 😕
---
I didn't get the killing spell until right near the end!
Think I was about 40 hours in!
It's the very last one you learn.

There's 3 dark arts spells to learn and that's the last one!
I love the ancient magic when you turn them into chickens or make the spiders tiny then squish them 😂

• Haha
Yeah it's quite close to the end, you will need to go to the undercroft an if he's there then you can ask him, it's a not bad spell but honestly useless in most heavy battles as it's basically a one use spell with how long the cooldown is for it, I'll use it on the troll if there's one in battle but I prefer the other two dark spells as you can use them a few times

Also incase anyone has gotten to the stage of almost 100% it, there's not 34 field guides in the bell tower, there's only 33, but it should still say 150/150 on your field guide in the menu, it seems there's a bug for that as I spent probably around a hour looking for the last one which doesn't exist 😫😅

65 hours an I am officially done with all achievements an 100% finished the story a while ago but I am glad to have finally gotten all achievements for it now ☺

• Heart
Ah I thought I might be a bit optimistic that the killing spell turns it into GTA 🤪

I'm using a cheat thing on the pc to make spells instantly recover and unlimited money. Maybe I'm missing the point of it but I want to do the story, I've got no interest in decorating a virtual room or playing Pokémon stuff. Id rather just speed up the game 50x than wait for a seed to grow

• Haha
You might be able to go wild with the killing curse if you are using mods to instantly recover spells 😅 but without the mod I think it's maybe close to 5 minutes for recovery

I wish the Xbox would allow mods, I've seen a few like being able to ride dragons as well as being able to attack students an get a wanted level 😅

• Haha
I'm totally downloading those Mods as soon as I've finished the main story.

I guess with piracy concerns consoles are so locked down making mods difficult.

If I played more I'd get a steam deck, it's 320 and apparently runs hogwarts really well and mods I assume are easy to use.

am honestly not sure why consoles can't get mods, I never thought about the privacy thing I i just assumed maybe they weren't strong enough to run them, half the time updates from the game Devs themselves can lag an crash games 😅