Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it runs pretty well on switch and they've done a lot of work to make it good. Obviously doesn't look the same as consoles 10x more powerful but still looks like a great experience for switch people.

Reactions: 3
Looks like it runs pretty well on switch and they've done a lot of work to make it good. Obviously doesn't look the same as consoles 10x more powerful but still looks like a great experience for switch people.
Yeah I watched a bit on YouTube yesterday, they did a great job and it’s good for anyone who Switch is the only option for.

Reactions: 1
I’m on my second play through, also in Slytherin too. It’s pretty much all I’ve done for the last few days 😂 I’m actually enjoying it more second time round as I feel like the pressure is off to complete it or get to a certain level.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m on my second play through, also in Slytherin too. It’s pretty much all I’ve done for the last few days 😂 I’m actually enjoying it more second time round as I feel like the pressure is off to complete it or get to a certain level.
I’m on a second play through too on Steam Deck, I’m enjoying it more too and I completed a Merlin trial I was stuck with on my first play

• Heart
does anyone else always pet the cats 🤭
me! I spin the globes too!
---
Mine seems so much more glitchy the second time round. I think I was so excited to play it the first time that maybe I didn’t notice as much. Today, one of the goblins got stuck in a machine so I couldn’t finish the quest until I’d saved, exited and reloaded it. I’ve just done Shadow of the Relic (I think. Whichever one you get Avada Kedavra after) and my character got stuck in the bone steps trying to reach Sebastian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Mine arrived Today, going to set it up Tomorrow though.
Very excited to finally play

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wow, i have to write down my impressions somewhere.

so i had bought the game when it came out, for pc, but my laptop was just not able to handle it, i played it for a bit, but it was extremely glitchy so i decided i'll wait for a better opportunity and just followed here and on social media. in the meantime, in the summertime, my bf got a gaming laptop but i decided to wait for christmas, for the vibes haha. and now i have spent the last week just playing non stop and i am so happy :love:

the game is absolutely incredible, i'm not a huuuuge gamer but i've played a lot and still play some games regularly and i don't think i have been this obsessed since the first 2 original harry potter pc games! somehow the atmosphere reminds me of them so it feels really nostalgic as well! i love how customizable it is, i love that you can explore so much and just go anywhere, the quests are amazing and there is so much to do! i have played for 20+ hours now and i'm only 25% done with challenges! i literally cannot think about doing anything else until i finish this 😂

that being said i am starting to see white frames around items in real life and thinking which spell to use so maybe i should take it easy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't know this game existed until I saw this post now I'm away to purchase it for the Xbox 😆 Used to love playing the old HP games on the Playstation so this is a bit of nostalgia

• Heart
I'm at a part where I fight statues. I keep dying so could take me awhile haha

I'm at a part where I fight statues. I keep dying so could take me awhile haha
Top tip is get good at protego! If you get a perfect shield it sends a stunning spell back and it’s really effective with the statues. And just spam the basic cast - especially when you don’t have many other spells to call on.

edit - also you get an effect on the ground when one is going to jump and land on you somake sure you roll out of the way. You get loads of time once the effect appears to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just when i thought the game couldn't possibly be better... the seasons changed to winter 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you find the game too difficult sometimes, you can check change the modes back and forth! Story mode is easiest and they barely attack you just a little tip 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 2