HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she's so weird and attention seeking trying to trick people into thinking she has a bob. It's pretty obvious that's what it looks like when she's constantly hiding the back. And then does a story like 'sorry guys not a bob!'. May as well just get one if she's this obsessed with the front layers. No one would have clicked her hair reveal video if it didn't have her clickbait bob in the thumbnail. It's pretty much the same length as before she got her extensions in, just with weird layers.
I do like the bob length on her tho, she should just go for it and commit. Although she'd just put extensions in a week later like she usually does.

Reactions: 8
This is a massive pet peeve of mine. If you're going to say piece, say piece of clothing. Otherwise it could be a piece of paper, a piece of cake, a piece of a jigsaw.......
Calling every item a piece just makes me cringe. You don't sound chic, you sound dumb!
another massive issue of mine which Sue is guilty of is when influencers say “picked up” instead of “bought” or “purchased” or “got”. I picked up this candle. I picked up this Zara piece. I picked up this elephant.
Also always the weird fake smile with the tongue right behind the teeth? I don’t get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
another massive issue of mine which Sue is guilty of is when influencers say “picked up” instead of “bought” or “purchased” or “got”. I picked up this candle. I picked up this Zara piece. I picked up this elephant.
Also always the weird fake smile with the tongue right behind the teeth? I don’t get it.
Picked up is usually code for i didn't buy this with money like you guys will.

I think the tv scan was in last summer's vlog with the assistant that replaced lois. Maybe something else gynaecological related if not pcos. The exercise and diet switch came shortly after this, so i assume she was motivated by it.

Will she share, or just do an ugly neutrals coord haul? Who else hates those nude thick material cycle shorts and crop tops?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Um, seriously, what the hell is up with her living room? I mean, her bench is nice and all, but it does not belong there! Seems as if she saw it, liked it, and just bought it. Same goes for the stool with the plant. It’s just random pieces of furniture lying around with no real purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Um, seriously, what the hell is up with her living room? I mean, her bench is nice and all, but it does not belong there! Seems as if she saw it, liked it, and just bought it. Same goes for the stool with the plant. It’s just random pieces of furniture lying around with no real purpose.
She loves styling houses, but she’s really bad at it.

Reactions: 6
This 'piece' oh shut UP. Also how can she be so self obsessed, posing and pouting with no sense of humility!? When she tried those 'pieces' on from that 'set' and just shifted her weight from one foot to the other whilst eye bleeping herself I cringed so hard.

Reactions: 6
So saw her and the boyfriend in La Galleria last night in Shoreham, looks like they were with his family, all I could see is that his Mum look absolutely pissed and was embarrassing them. Seemed like the most awkward situation to me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So saw her and the boyfriend in La Galleria last night in Shoreham, looks like they were with his family, all I could see is that his Mum look absolutely pissed and was embarrassing them. Seemed like the most awkward situation to me
Is she as teeny tiny and petite in real life as she thinks she is in her vlogs?!

Reactions: 4
She says she has no inspiration- what an easy job.. just put some effort in! Honestly I’m sick of these lazy people!

Reactions: 3
Even with different menfriends and in different cities, it seems alix and big lil' suze have the same taste in decor.

Beigeeeeeeee.

Reactions: 5
LOL a little long?! Go to a bleeping tailor and get your pant legs sorted. IMO the fact that she doesn’t get anything tailored makes her look really sloppy and not chic.

46214360-76A0-449A-BEB9-89ECF23DFB6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.