HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs have become progressively more boring. At first it was fine seeing a fashion haul, things for her new house and planting flowers - but I don’t want to see it twice a week in every vlog. Snooze 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her talking through the outfits she would make with whatever tit fast fashion pieces she’s picked up is just missed opportunities. She just WAFFLES ON AND ONNNNN.

Reactions: 4
It really makes me cringe when Suze and others refer to a plant pot or a Zara jacket or whatever as “this piece” like they are curating some art or fashion show when they are just putting an outfit or some living room decor together :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What has happened to her? She was crap and then lockdown began and her videos were quite enjoyable, she moved house and became tedious again. I can’t put my finger on why during lockdown and at her old flat she became fun to watch again?

oh well

Reactions: 7
What has happened to her? She was crap and then lockdown began and her videos were quite enjoyable, she moved house and became tedious again. I can’t put my finger on why during lockdown and at her old flat she became fun to watch again?

oh well
Exactly this... She was my fav for a couple of months and now I can't even get 5 minutes into the video. SNORE.

I would love to see her leave her house?!

Reactions: 2
It really makes me cringe when Suze and others refer to a plant pot or a Zara jacket or whatever as “this piece” like they are curating some art or fashion show when they are just putting an outfit or some living room decor together :rolleyes:
This is a massive pet peeve of mine. If you're going to say piece, say piece of clothing. Otherwise it could be a piece of paper, a piece of cake, a piece of a jigsaw.......
Calling every item a piece just makes me cringe. You don't sound chic, you sound dumb!

Reactions: 6
This is a massive pet peeve of mine. If you're going to say piece, say piece of clothing. Otherwise it could be a piece of paper, a piece of cake, a piece of a jigsaw.......
Calling every item a piece just makes me cringe. You don't sound chic, you sound dumb!
And the fact that everything she shows is in no way unique or one of a kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s turned her vlogs back into using her camera as a mirror to just drool over herself again and it’s a shame. She doesn’t just try clothing on normal and stand normal, it has to be a dead pose to look sexy and just uncomfortable to watch. She went down hill constantly chatting about her skin that no one even asked or gave a tit about then she’s also not shown anything interesting in terms of unpacking or decorating so house content has failed when it could of been great. She also always goes on about being at home and having time finally to relax etc etc which is very tedious to listen to when she doesn’t do much at all and she needs to not try convince people who actually work otherwise as that’s draining to listen to. Overall, I think she’s been slack in her content by just doing boring hauls (the same tight maxi dresses so her hauls don’t even appeal to a lot when there’s no variety!) she could of used that money to buy things for the house and appeal to her viewers her age or older and do the house content instead but no, she’s spends 25 mins talking about a bleeping spot and showing us how a size 10 doesn’t fit her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s turned her vlogs back into using her camera as a mirror to just drool over herself again and it’s a shame. She doesn’t just try clothing on normal and stand normal, it has to be a dead pose to look sexy and just uncomfortable to watch. She went down hill constantly chatting about her skin that no one even asked or gave a tit about then she’s also not shown anything interesting in terms of unpacking or decorating so house content has failed when it could of been great. She also always goes on about being at home and having time finally to relax etc etc which is very tedious to listen to when she doesn’t do much at all and she needs to not try convince people who actually work otherwise as that’s draining to listen to. Overall, I think she’s been slack in her content by just doing boring hauls (the same tight maxi dresses so her hauls don’t even appeal to a lot when there’s no variety!) she could of used that money to buy things for the house and appeal to her viewers her age or older and do the house content instead but no, she’s spends 25 mins talking about a bleeping spot and showing us how a size 10 doesn’t fit her anymore.
You’ve nailed it there, everything you say is 100%
I really have to be in the mood to watch her, I enjoyed her vlogs over lockdown but she always falls back to her Self obsessed ramblings about her skin / hair and it’s just a bit boring. I wouldn’t want to watch a friend go on about themselves like she does and I actually care about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of sudden doing an about face on that greenhouse eh Suze, after seeing Lydiot’s begging?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking abouy over sharing and how hard she has worked as if she is doing a service to the nation, rather than lining her own pockets doing the job she fought hard for
Vlogging is easy content, people are watching more meaning she is making more money. No, i haven't been watching, she and alix have become so dull. Hope i haven't missed anything, call me when the leopard print hotpants and inhaling pizza while sat by the drain of a swimming pool make a return. Still more badly planned tattoo, claw talons and 'mermaid' extensions could be right around the corner.

All of sudden doing an about face on that greenhouse eh Suze, after seeing Lydiot’s begging?!
Probably have a WhatsApp group on what to beg form why pay at all?

Haven't been able to stand lydia (ever really, thought she was Emily canhams mum at first) but since she carelessly let her cat die. No bish. Maybe they bonded over their bungalows?

• Haha
Probably have a WhatsApp group on what to beg form why pay at all?

Haven't been able to stand lydia (ever really, thought she was Emily canhams mum at first) but since she carelessly let her cat die. No bish. Maybe they bonded over their bungalows?
Emily canham's mum 😂😂😂😂😂

I am deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New here, had to make an account just for this thread 😂 Does anyone else find that her and the boyfriend really do not seem suited? From what we see of him, I just don’t see how they work together

They really don’t! I mean I know he is a DJ but has anyone ever heard of him??

I really wouldn’t pair them, but then again they both don’t live in the real world so a perfect match!

They really don’t! I mean I know he is a DJ but has anyone ever heard of him??

I really wouldn’t pair them, but then again they both don’t live in the real world so a perfect match!
He’s verified on IG though...that probably means something to Sue.

I remember her mentioning in a vlog a book Ryan was reading. She didn’t say what it was about, but showed the title - Notes on A Nervous Planet. Non-fiction and intellectual. He seems like the silent, introspective type and she’s just...not.

He seems almost socially awkward??
So I heard it was a swipe left or right situation how they met
I’m surprised she would be on there, with all the minoins!! surely she is better then that! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.