HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not see how terrible she looks now when compared to her video four years ago?! She literally looks orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she not see how terrible she looks now when compared to her video four years ago?! She literally looks orange.
I thought it was hilarious when she was like ā€œpeople can look different than they did 4 years ago!ā€ I mean sure, if youā€™ve had some work done and your entire face is different. Honestly, she makes it seem like sheā€™s lost SO MUCH WEIGHT that her entire body is different. But sheā€™s petite and she wasnā€™t overweight, so she shouldnā€™t look AS different as she does. She didnā€™t lose 200 lbs for godā€™s sake. She has fucked up her upper lip with the fillers though.

Reactions: 6
Is she as teeny tiny and petite in real life as she thinks she is in her vlogs?!
To be fair I saw her in the Shoreham Tesco once and she is pretty short! Also I don't know if its been said, but her bungalow is now listed on Rightmove as the sold price, and she paid Ā£410,000 for it. Now that's a pretty expensive bungalow for South Lancing!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i donā€™t think she has had breast implants.

i was really liking her again during lockdown as she had calmed down with the fake tan look and was more old Suzie but she is slowly going back to trash sue.

Reactions: 2
I know weā€™ve talked about it before, but how do her boobs double in size every time she has her period?!

Maybe she has the female equivalent of a penis pump.

Reactions: 1
She became tolerable during lockdown but now sheā€™s back to her wittering narcissistic self šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she's lost weight technically as well and your boobs usually shrink along with you.

theres no way the pill or whatever made her go up like three cup sizes. i call bs.

i dont understand why you wouldnt just admit it? like just be honest and upfront and no one would care i'd be like oh cool they look great. all this hiding and sneaking around just shows shes a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 7
She mentioned something hormonal recently or something about her skin? It could also be the pill someone once said to me birth control made her boobs grow. I doubt it's a boob job she would have spent loads moving house!

She mentioned something hormonal recently or something about her skin? It could also be the pill someone once said to me birth control made her boobs grow. I doubt it's a boob job she would have spent loads moving house!
The pill doesnā€™t cause you to lose weight and tone up everywhere else whilst simultaneously growing fat on only your breasts which transform into perfectly shaped larger cup sizes that you very suddenly want to flaunt.

Suzie is rich. Sheā€™s been an Influencer since the early early days. She can afford a house and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.