HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems almost socially awkward??
So I heard it was a swipe left or right situation how they met
I’m surprised she would be on there, with all the minoins!! surely she is better then that! 😂
Yeah, they matched on Tinder but apparently they’ve known each other for years and she had a crush on him but he wouldn’t give her the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, they matched on Tinder but apparently they’ve known each other for years and she had a crush on him but he wouldn’t give her the time of day.
And now they're together foreverrrrr- she's even gone vegetarian for him, amd movwd him in with her amd is always hanging off him like a koala. Dod anyone catch that she said he was on tv. Anyone know why or better yet see it? I'm curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And now they're together foreverrrrr- she's even gone vegetarian for him, amd movwd him in with her amd is always hanging off him like a koala. Dod anyone catch that she said he was on tv. Anyone know why or better yet see it? I'm curious.
hahahah hanging off him like a koala 🤣
It was the local news, something to do with saving Brighton’s night life. He didn’t even speak on it, you saw all of 5 seconds of him! WOW such a celeb!!
I bet she is so high maintenance and needy, I’m surprised she can keep a man! Plus she is always ill in some way or another!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hahahah hanging off him like a koala 🤣
It was the local news, something to do with saving Brighton’s night life. He didn’t even speak on it, you saw all of 5 seconds of him! WOW such a celeb!!
I bet she is so high maintenance and needy, I’m surprised she can keep a man! Plus she is always ill in some way or another!
To me, she comes off as if every guy is her first boyfriend ever. All that giddiness and koala hanging. For a 30 year old, it never seems like she’s in a “mature” relationship. Sure, being in a new relationship after being in the same one for years is fun and exciting, but she acts like a teenager at a One Direction concert.

• Haha
Didn't she cut her hair before covid and then went right back to hair extensions after that as well? In some vlog she stated she hated her hair short so ytf would she cut it into a bob again, i can't 🤭

Just watched her what I wore in a week and found it maddening. She's missed days and outfits, it's all very half arsed like she's doing us a favour but can't really be bothered, and she repeats herself SO MUCH. Finding her so lazy at the moment. Girlllll this is your job.... Try harder!

Reactions: 8
Didn't she cut her hair before covid and then went right back to hair extensions after that as well? In some vlog she stated she hated her hair short so ytf would she cut it into a bob again, i can't 🤭
she will have them rats tails back in, in no time!
she loves to make sure we know her man owns his own place as well, so successfully the pair of them, I wonder how long vlogging and dj’ing can support you through life? #getintherealworld

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else feel like she was on speed in the last YouTube? Blimey, slow/calm down, Suze!

Reactions: 2
Echoing the bob haircut love. Hope it is here to stay.

She's been talking about health issues, skin and diet but is says she'll talk in more detail later? When a spon comes up maybe ...
And she had taken on her bfs vegetarian diet... one vlog she showed herself going for a tv scan - anyone else thinking maybe pcos?

In other news - Another ugly zara haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been talking about health issues, skin and diet but is says she'll talk in more detail later? When a spon comes up maybe ...
And she had taken on her bfs vegetarian diet... one vlog she showed herself going for a tv scan - anyone else thinking maybe pcos?
I also thought PCOS when she said something about "if you know, you know". It doesn't sound like the correct diagnosis though; she's been losing weight quite easily which is not very typical for PCOS. But who knows. In any case I don't think she'll solve the skin issues just by changing her diet especially if it's anything hormonal.

Reactions: 3
Echoing the bob haircut love. Hope it is here to stay.

In other news - Another ugly zara haul.

Which vlog was it? Could it be IBS?

Reactions: 1
Could’ve made a drinking game out of her latest haul vid - really rate it, pumpkin, skin, etc...

It’s incredible how these influencers are so motivated by money and aff links that they’ll record actual drivel all for the sake of it.

Reactions: 2
It’s a remarkable skill that can take the most basic outfits and make them look so trashy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.