HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never admitted to lip fillers.
She totally has.

Also claims that it's been months since her last touch up so there's nothing in them right now. That may well be true but they still look so wonky that I'm not convinced the theory that fillers supposedly dissolve

Reactions: 3
She totally has.

Also claims that it's been months since her last touch up so there's nothing in them right now. That may well be true but they still look so wonky that I'm not convinced the theory that fillers supposedly dissolve
Ah, I stand corrected.

But she has ignored queries on breast implants& jaw filler to date, yes?

Her moustache in the latest vlog 🤣 I’m surprised she doesn’t get that waxed tbh!It’s like she doesn’t even notice it? Didn’t mind that spot covering video tbh, better than the boring hauls, there has been just too many lately

Reactions: 1
whoa I have never heard of jaw filler until this thread but I googled images, that makes a crazy difference

If she got a boob job I wish she would just say so - they look really nice, but I'm doubtful that's birth control alone

Reactions: 2
HOW. HOW IS THIS JUST BC?!?

315C6FB2-1DAD-4EE3-B8B8-C41B7B27272B.png

And she finally got a bob so now she can stop talking about maybe getting a bob.

it's good to be confident but the way this girl eyefucks herself is so unsettling

And can I just say-- the severe eyebrows that seem to ram into her blunt bob (as in there is no skin showing between her eyebrows and her hair, Idk if I'm being clear haha), the pout, the heavy layer of foundation etc. make her look SO OLD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it's good to be confident but the way this girl eyefucks herself is so unsettling

And can I just say-- the severe eyebrows that seem to ram into her blunt bob (as in there is no skin showing between her eyebrows and her hair, Idk if I'm being clear haha), the pout, the heavy layer of foundation etc. make her look SO OLD
I’m cringing so much!

Reactions: 1
Haha the Lorna Luxe tiered dress as a forever piece. BAHAHAHA. I wish she would stop accepting stuff from In The Style. It’s one of the worst fast fashion offenders. Just because it’s free and your friend “made it” (LOL picking some photos off a board), doesn’t mean you should accept it.

Reactions: 6
Haha the Lorna Luxe tiered dress as a forever piece. BAHAHAHA. I wish she would stop accepting stuff from In The Style. It’s one of the worst fast fashion offenders. Just because it’s free and your friend “made it” (LOL picking some photos off a board), doesn’t mean you should accept it.
I laughed! This parachute dress sweeping the floor is a forever piece?! I don't think so. I'm 5'2 as well and love an oversize fit but this is ridiculous

Yes this! all this.

👏

Reactions: 2
I've grown so tired of her. All her content is the same, just an excuse for her to look at her own reflection. I like her winter style and used to enjoy her what I wore in a week videos, hopefully she can switch it up and bring out something a little more interesting than 30 minutes of her drooling over herself soon.

Reactions: 9
I laughed! This parachute dress sweeping the floor is a forever piece?! I don't think so. I'm 5'2 as well and love an oversize fit but this is ridiculous
It doesn’t even fit her properly. She needs to get it a tailor to bring up the straps, then it also wouldn’t sweep the floor. Literally looks like she cut some armholes in a parachute.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the eye bleeping herself. She absolutely loves herself. Wouldn't be so bad if she was a bit self deprecating or acknowledged she's such a poser, but no, genuine sincere eye bleeping.

Reactions: 7
It's the eye bleeping herself. She absolutely loves herself. Wouldn't be so bad if she was a bit self deprecating or acknowledged she's such a poser, but no, genuine sincere eye bleeping.
Her cringey reels keep popping up on my instagram popular page, and that's exactly it! She so genuinely, wholeheartedly believes she's some glamorous sexpot and it's so uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.