HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it mad how bloody empty her house is?? Like in her living room - she posted a picture on insta the other day and it's literally just bare... she's got that chair in the corner, no prints or pictures on the wall, then presumably a sofa and tv in the far corner (maybe a coffee table idk) and that's just... it? like? it's not like she can't afford decorative stuff to make it look a bit nicer? really weird. It's almost like she wants it to be plain af for her IG posts but it's so sterile and awful, it's meant to be her home ffs

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone else find it mad how bloody empty her house is?? Like in her living room - she posted a picture on insta the other day and it's literally just bare... she's got that chair in the corner, no prints or pictures on the wall, then presumably a sofa and tv in the far corner (maybe a coffee table idk) and that's just... it? like? it's not like she can't afford decorative stuff to make it look a bit nicer? really weird. It's almost like she wants it to be plain af for her IG posts but it's so sterile and awful, it's meant to be her home ffs
I personally think she’s just trying to get free stuff from brands. I don’t buy the “I’m doing my house up slowly and deliberately” BS. We know she can’t control her spending on stupid, unnecessary clothing. And now that she’s spending so much more time at home, you’d think she’d want to make extra money via aff links.

ALTHOUGH. If that office is any indication of what her house, when decorated, could look like then KEEP IT EMPTY FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesnt she have anything out on the kitchen worktops like tea, sugar canisters? its looks soo bare.

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop calling things a 'christnas miracle' she said it so many times in her last couple of videos and has said it at least 3 time in this new one and I am only halfway through. It will be a Christmas miracle if I am still subscribed to you by the end of December at this rate hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish she would stop calling things a 'christnas miracle' she said it so many times in her last couple of videos and has said it at least 3 time in this new one and I am only halfway through. It will be a Christmas miracle if I am still subscribed to you by the end of December at this rate hun
I haven’t missed her interactions with Lauren in the vlogs. No offence to her specifically but Snooze is extra annoying and giggly when she’s around her. Does it annoy others when she uses language that clearly doesn’t come naturally to her “do me a solid”, “we move” etc. I cringe every single time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that she's finally shared her living room, I don't understand why it's all clustered at that right-hand wall. She could've hung the tv above that 'fireplace' and centred the couch. Add a bookcase and side tables and some actual plants to make it cozy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was the whole ramble about privacy and security about like regular non influencer people also don’t care about those two things?! She’s acting like she’s an a list celeb! Didn’t she have temporary curtains up this whole time? I wasn’t paying that much attention tbh but if she didn’t then that’s just plain stupid.

Maybe she could have cut down on the hauls to prioritise curtains but you know, aesthetic 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.