HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER 20 minutes of a 30 min vlog of her talking in depth about her spots, where they are (we can see), what food she’s cutting out (you’ve told us before), she’s stripped her skincare (yep, you’ve told us that too). Do people care about this or is it just me? I really couldn’t careless about where people’s spots are and what they’re doing about it 🤷‍♀️ Why do vloggers think we want to know this? 😂 I’d rather watch her clean the paint off her bleeping floor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in decent shape but I think her weight loss is pretty noticeable. For ages she seemed to be working out and not much changing but now it seems she's really nailed it. But I did take a break from her videos for several months so that could be why I find it v noticeable. I think she looks great. I also do believe that she'll have had loads of DMs asking how she's achieved it tbh.
I agree. I have checked out on Suze too but checking back in she’s definitely lost a good amount of weight. And not in a scary way, a good way. She looks healthy and happy.

She also seems to have come out of the slutty Suze phase as well which is good news to me!

Would it be too much to hope she’ll ditch the hair extensions and bad fake tan next??? Because I’m rooting for that!

Reactions: 3
Is this girls content purely hauls now? Every single video it’s a haul, on Instagram it’s haul haul haul. Where does she wear all these clothes 🙈 is she one who buys and returns?
I do like her home style I just feel it’s a bit too bare, like it feels empty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does she go out the bloody house? if so please vlog it for something different for the few viewers you have left!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. I have checked out on Suze too but checking back in she’s definitely lost a good amount of weight. And not in a scary way, a good way. She looks healthy and happy.

She also seems to have come out of the slutty Suze phase as well which is good news to me!

Would it be too much to hope she’ll ditch the hair extensions and bad fake tan next??? Because I’m rooting for that!
She has constantly got her boobs out and in next to nothing - I think she is more slutty now

Reactions: 2
She has constantly got her boobs out and in next to nothing - I think she is more slutty now
Maybe slutty Suze wasn’t the best term. “Drunk Suze” phase might be better?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

She was going out a lot during her single days and posting some bizarre things. I’ll never forget one never ending story where she was drunk in a car singing Ariana Grande making a friend take her to McDonalds.🙈🙈🙈

She just seems to have cleaned up a bit is what I meant. But — I’ll have to watch a newer vlog to really see!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe slutty Suze wasn’t the best term. “Drunk Suze” phase might be better?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

She was going out a lot during her single days and posting some bizarre things. I’ll never forget one never ending story where she was drunk in a car singing Ariana Grande making a friend take her to McDonalds.🙈🙈🙈

She just seems to have cleaned up a bit is what I meant. But — I’ll have to watch a newer vlog to really see!
Yeah, she’s cleaned up because she’s trapped a man (love a good Ali Wong reference 🤣). Now she’s all soft and resigned and cutesy Sue...posing in her underwear on the internet, but #girlboss.

Reactions: 4
Differently thirsty. Less leopard print and bum cheeks while deep throating deep dish pepperoni pizzas. More mirror boomerangs tits in a sports bra, yoga pants with a frosty filter over it harping on about her green juice smoothie

Same thirst.

Reactions: 7
I watched her latest video and think I went down a few IQ points. How many times does she describe things as stone-y? WTF. Also, I cannot get over how bad her eye for interiors is. I appreciate she’s going slow-ish at decorating, but that little bench area in the massive living room is just a waste of space. I’m still confused about what she’s doing with the dining area in the kitchen if she’s not getting a table and chairs (because she eats on the barstools). She’s talking about having a party in the garden for her bday, but where will people sit?!?

Reactions: 1
Good on her for doing some of her own house reno work but watching her sand in a white dress and then paint with the tiniest brush in nice clothes is crazy. Work smarter Suze

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Another fast fashion haul 🙄

I get that it’s easy content/money during a difficult time, but it’s just unbelievable how many she’s done in the span of a few months.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.