HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! But it doesn’t seem like there’s much said about it anywhere?
Completely agree. There is no way her body has changed that much and she flaunts her chest way more than she ever did before.

Had the newest video in the background whilst my brain was rebooting form the heat, was a pretty ok vlog. I hope she does go with the haircut, she could look pretty good in a long bob and her hair would be a lot healthier because she would cut most if not all of of the damaged parts off.

I am pretty jelly about her tan, I have been out quite a few times, but always with high spf (my chest has a little bit of redness even with spf 50) so I am still very pale. But then again, I don't really sitt in the sun for long. I cant take the heat, ironically since I was born in a southern European county. Cant even imagine how it is in England right now, remember to wear sun-protection!
Don’t be jealous, some of it might be natural but she uses tit tonnes of fake tan!

Reactions: 3
The latest picture on the beach is a bit cringe. It’s her expression more than anything!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Are we getting trashy sue back again? Just as I was starting to like her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bitchy, but I'm not buying the "I'm getting so many DMs about my weight loss". Of course she's in great shape, but she always has been! She hasn't lost a dramatic amount of weight or anything IMO.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her house cost just under 300k 😰 that’s good going for a young one purchasing on their own!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe her house cost just under 300k 😰 that’s good going for a young one purchasing on their own!
It was listed for sale in November 2019 at 400k.... (they take a little while to update to sold, mine didn't until 4 months after I'd moved in). I think whoever bought it earlier in the year at 300k added another bedroom and redecorated, and then flipped it quick....

So she's done amazingly well!

Reactions: 2
Bitchy, but I'm not buying the "I'm getting so many DMs about my weight loss". Of course she's in great shape, but she always has been! She hasn't lost a dramatic amount of weight or anything IMO.
She was in decent shape but I think her weight loss is pretty noticeable. For ages she seemed to be working out and not much changing but now it seems she's really nailed it. But I did take a break from her videos for several months so that could be why I find it v noticeable. I think she looks great. I also do believe that she'll have had loads of DMs asking how she's achieved it tbh.

Reactions: 1
It was listed for sale in November 2019 at 400k.... (they take a little while to update to sold, mine didn't until 4 months after I'd moved in). I think whoever bought it earlier in the year at 300k added another bedroom and redecorated, and then flipped it quick....

So she's done amazingly well!
Wow! Well I’m further up the UK so the prices shock me constantly for down south but our first house cost less than half of that and we both work full time so being able to afford a house of that value, at that age and on your own is another world 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.